Request A Grant / FREE MONEY!!!

The other other LA, LA, United States Review updated:
3.55

Request a grant is a telemarketing company that is looking to get your personal information. In their privacy statement, they will tell you that they will sell your information to third party companies and by signing up for their services, you are giving them the right to search your harddrive and cookies. It sounds more like indentity theft in the beginning stages, if you asked me. Now, i am not accusing them of this, this is only my opinion, based on my understanding of what I read. you do the math.

I have taken the liberty of posting the privacy notice for you below. Read it carefully and you tell me what you think. And not that this has anything to do with anything. I own a marketing and advertising agency. Just looking at the graphics on the website, those people are not their clients. they bought the photos. Just looking at it, it looks like they are targeting single family Hispanics/Latin(o) Americans. Please beware. They setup this fake telephone number, which any 13 year child can do in Washington, D.C. and say the word "GOVERNMENT" to make it sound legit.
They even went as far as using the phrase "FREE MONEY", so if you do not understand english very well, you understand "FREE" and "MONEY".
They say that you don't have to pay this money back, but just how much are you going to hae to spend before they even put you on the list? PLEASE DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER trying to find out. I think you just might get more than what you BARGIN for. Protect yourself people.

And if you wondering how they got your telephone number at all, when companies send you notices to OPT OUT, you should seriousy consider it. If you don't OPT OUT, you are giving whatever company that is advising you to, permission to sel your information other companies. Read the FINE PRINT. But OPTing out is not the same for all companies. If you are concerned, call the companies that you do business with and ask them about it.

Well guys sorry, I went back to the website to post it here for you, just as I did others on [redacted], and it would not let me in. The website is GONE! So if you'd like to know what it says in there about going through your harddrive, selling your personal information to third party companies and going through your cookies, as well as your email and sending you unwanted advertising, go to /link removed/

The previous link was: http://globallinkmanager.com/showpage.php?id=69&site=REQUESTAGRANT.COM
To

5348 VEGAS DRIVE SUITE 866
LAS VEGAS, California
Phone: 1-800-235-1364
REQUESTAGRANT.GOV

I order the grant search software thinking i will get assist in a grant to paid my bill and help paid my rent. I call to get information on the email they send saying i can get a grant for 25, 000.00 no one call me back. This is a true scam. I behind on my bills and my rent is 2 month behind thinking this grant will help me get out of debt. Washington dc, needs to know that the grant guide software cannot and donot assist anyone that does not understand how this grant work. Please help all the people that are being pull into this software thinking this will help them get out of there debts. Thank you
Na
  6th of Nov, 2008

Request A Grant - insufficent funds in account
jpmorgan chase bank
Reynoldsburg
Ohio
chase.com

When i sighned up for the free cd from request a grant they told me I would only be paying $2.95 from mybank account which I authorized, she also told me that after 7-10 days that I could join their data base if I wanted to but i did not have to it was my choice. I told her i did not want anything but the cd for s/h of 2.95 she said that was okay and that once i recieved the cd i had 7-10 days to cancel. Now I tried to get into the log in to check out the cd and their telling me they had already billed my account for 49.50 which I did not authorize and they said that my 7 days were up today. I just recieved the cd 11-05-08 how can my 7-10- days be up already when i just recieved it. I toold regina who I just spoke to about this that there was no funds in my account how could they bill that account when there is no funds there, she said the bank authorized it and now my acount will be over drawn. I htink they do not have the right to bill my accoungt until I call them and approve such funds and tell them the funds are available. I cancelled my account per regina and I want my bank account charges dropped immediately and I should not have to pay overdraft charges when I told them I do not have funds in that account. What kind of business does that charge without permission? We have enough financial problems right now we do not needs this. Nancy
Mi
  17th of Nov, 2008

Request A Grant - glad I checked first

I" m thankful for this web site. I got a phone call last Thursday @ 1:03 pm...wasn't home...message left on the answer machine...I too am on the do not call list...just didn't feel good about it but decided to check out their web site but I saw this one and decided to check it out first...glad I did...people should always check out stuff like this because money is hard to come by these days and we don't need to be ripped off by scans.
Co
  2nd of Dec, 2008
i received a message from this telemarketer today and i went to the website requestagrant.com and i was skeptical about it so i did not sign up.
Ka
  13th of Feb, 2009

Request A Grant - crooks
request a grant

My mother told me about this site, she had heard from another who had actually recieved cash from this place. I told my boyfriend and we were all about this...we work hard & have kids, what's it gonna hurt to check this out? well, once he had submitted his reasons and put in his email they had him. They had gotten our acct # b/c we had thought they would only take out the few dollars they had said for the "shipping". Once i started reading other complaints, I had told my boyfriend I wasnt to sure about doing this. The phone calls contiued, and he told them we are not interested...I guess "we are not interested" means "STEAL MONEY FROM MY ACCT" in thier Indian language! They took $94 dollars w/out our consent...Idk who to call or how i get my money back! =c what do i do? has anyone actually got their money back??? please help...kashi779@verizon.net
Th
  13th of Feb, 2009
just dont give these people any information, i was wondering were they got my phone number from in the first place... figured it out it was from signing up for the dtv units... when i had't recieved my coupons i went back to the sign up page to reregister..request a loan came up...that is were these people got my information from...the dtv sign up...how about you? did this happen after the sign up?