Request A Grant / charges on credit card

1 CA, United States Review updated:

i was told i could get grant information for 1.99.my credit card was charged 1.99, plus 19.99 then 98.99 i did not approve these charges.when i called they said l had 7 days to cancel, no one said that, i would never o.k. that amount.iwent on the site 2/26 they charged me on 3/5 on the phone they said you would remove the charges, my reference #108949.i am tina A zaleski, it is a capitol one card, please let me know if you can.thank you jedith@hotmail.com

More Request A Grant Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bl
      16th of Aug, 2008
    Request A Grant - Scam

Called me even on the Do Not Call Registry. No option to discontinue contact or even talk to anyone.
    Report them!
    202-683-1404

• Rh
      3rd of Sep, 2008
    Washington
    Phone: 202-683-1404
    RequestAGrant.com

CAN'T SOMEONE GET A LINE ON THESE CALLS AND PUT A STOP TO THEM? I HAD A STROKE THREE MONTHS AGO AND NO INSURANCE, SO GETTING A REAL GRANT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE, BUT THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUT AWAY BEFORE FOLKS GET HURT. MY INFORMATION IS PRIVATE AND GOING TO STAY THAT WAY.

• Pa
      4th of Sep, 2008
    Request A Grant - Unauthorized charge to my credit card
    www.requestagrant.com

I requested a CD for $2.95 and then was charged $49.95 a few days later. I did not authorize this charge and when I asked to have it removed I was told they would not remove it and If I COULD READ I WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT I WAS GOING TO BE CHARGED THIS AMOUNT. I can read and there was never a mention of this extra charge. WHAT A FOOL I MUST BE!!! NOW I'VE BEEN ON HOLD FOR SOME TIME AND NO ONE IS ANSWERING THEIR PHONES.

• Wi
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I did want them to take any money from my checking account . Could you please return it back and notify me soon as possible.

• Ta
      24th of Oct, 2008
    Florida

REQUEST A GRANT IS A SCAM. DO NOT ENTER YOUR INFORMATION

I just received a phone call from Request A Grant. They are telling people that they can log onto a website and enter their personal information to get free money. It is a scam. Why hasn't this site been shut down. In these economic times people will fall for this and end up being in worse shape.

• Ta
      26th of Oct, 2008

I received a phone call stating the I may qualify for up to $25, 000 in grant money from public companies, privatecompanies, and wealthy individuals. And that I would never have to repay the grant. All I needed to provide was a valid phone number and have a valid e-mail address. Any questions I could contact the Capital Hill Office at 202-683-1404.

• Ci
      15th of Nov, 2008

They sell u a 1.95 list of grants. Then a couple of weeks later they charge you 58.61 every month for nothing and no way of getting a hold of them to make it stop.

• Fi
      17th of Nov, 2008
    Request A Grant - Scam

sir i applied for a grant on line, co name request a grant. i was told all i would pay for is 2.00 these
    crooks, took 60.67cents out my checking acct never
    heard from them since its been about 2 weeks.

• Do
      20th of Nov, 2008

I also requested a CD for a one time charge of $2.95 and then a couple of days later charged $49.95.Isn't this illegal?I want my money back!

20th of Nov, 2008

Who out there is really ignorant enough to think that there is such thing as free money!!???...I mean really man...I read these complaints...One person talking about I needed help on my bills and I'm 2 mos behind on my rent, getting a free grant that I would never have to pay back would be a dream come true...You know what you are right that is exactly what it is...a DREAM!!! There is nothing like magical thinking and blaming the next guy that takes ultimate responsibility off of yourself. You people deserve to get ripped off. That free grant site just used your weak thinking against you...Capitalism...it happens everyday all day. News flash ya'll, it is not going to drop out the sky or be sent to you in the mail or be delivered to your door...so if you want your bills paid do like I do...GO TO WORK!!!

3rd of Dec, 2008

I would like a grant for a down payment on a small house, I would be very thankful and grateful.
    HAVE A BLESS DAY.

• Da
      3rd of Dec, 2008
    HC 81 box 126-G
    Peterstown
    West Virginia
    Phone: 3047539246

I got a call today, telling me to go to requestagrant.com, for free money.
    I saw all the complaints about them on my browser.
    Just wanted to let you know.

• Ci
      11th of Mar, 2009

I have been receiving the same call for about a year now, sometimes twice a day, other times not for for 2-4 weeks.. Why isn't it part of the "DO NOT CALL LIST"? To me, it is telemarketing!