ReputationHAWK.com / Unreliable and abusive company

ReputationHAWK.com is an UNRELIABLE and ABUSIVE hosting company. Their management team condones rude service and verbally abusive, covert and unprofessional behavior of their support team. Reputation HAWK Terms of Service is one sided and an evidence in itself. ReputationHAWK should be investigated for unethical business practice. They give out covert notices that entail technical changes holding their non-technical clients hostage and demand unreasonable compliance. The company is insensitive to their clients needs and is totally careless. I would not recommend reputationmanagers.com to anyone.

Pi

Comments

• Fa
      10th of Feb, 2010

i have received an sms on my mobile number the bearing number is 9000700072. my mobile number has earn gbp one lakh in the ongoing jan 2010 orange intl mobile draw uk so i have said to contact mr brown on this website for claims

• Bo
      1st of Mar, 2010

You must be very careful about reputationhawk reputation hawk reputationhawk.com I paid them U.S. one billion to help our search engine web page listings. It has now been years and the pages are where? I am outrageous. I call and ask for refund but he said that he already spent the one billion on a fishing weekend! I have now filed a complaint with the paypal system and they are going to be refunded my monies. Stay away!

• Hi
      20th of Oct, 2011
    ReputationHAWK.com - ReputationHAWK.com is an unreliable and abusive hosting company
    ReputationHAWK.com
    reputationHAWK.com

ReputationHAWK.com is an UNRELIABLE and ABUSIVE hosting company. Their management team condones rude service and verbally abusive, covert and unprofessional behavior of their support team. Reputation HAWK Terms of Service is one sided and an evidence in itself. ReputationHAWK should be investigated for unethical business practice. They give out covert notices that entail technical changes holding their non-technical clients hostage and demand unreasonable compliance. The company is insensitive to their client’s needs and is totally careless. I would not recommend reputationmanagers.com to anyone.