Reputationarmor.com / reputationarmor.com

Please allow me to preface this with the fact that I am but one small consumer who owns a small business. Internet Reputation armor is a much larger and is a super fast growth company that will undoubtedly respond to this with much gusto and legalese. I have asked them for my money back for the work they did not even attempt to perform. I can't compete with their lawyers or there stable of employees whose job it is to go out onto the Internet all day and post "independent" and "candid" remarks about how great Reputationarmor.com is so, I won't even try to compete with that. All I can do is tell YOU what they have done to ME and allow you to draw your own conclusions. They sent me an email telling me that I had a [redacted] which I did. They said they could remove it from the front pages of google (which they did not) for this I paid them $3500 dollars. They said they had a Guarantee. They did not honor it. And now I feel action must be taken.

Comments

• Ca
      18th of Feb, 2010

i used remove-negativelinks.com and i am really satisfied with them.

• Br
      1st of Mar, 2010

Ireputationreviews.com is owned by ReputationArmor.com All or most of what is on the site is Fake. Try to post negative reviews about ReputationArmor on the site and watch what happens. they just go away. ireputationreviews.com and reputationarmor.com have both the same hosting company and the same registrar.