Republic Tobacco Lp / Gambler Filter Tubes / defective cigarette tubes

102 E. 6th StreetEarl Park, IN, United States Review updated:
4.35
Phone: none
The cigarette filter tubes in the Gambler 100's brand have no adhesive on half of the paper sleeve resulting in tube unable to hold tobacco. Approximately one quarter of the box of 200 tubes were defective and unusable.
An

Comments

8th of Mar, 2009
I totally agree - we have been rolling our own cigarettes for the last 2 months. We choose Gambler due to a friend's recommondation, however, the last 3 boxes of tubes (full flavor and lights) have SUCKED! The tips of each of the last 3 boxes have been flattened and a real pain to TRY and get the tip rounded so it can fit in the rolling mechanism. If this keeps up - Gambler has lost a customer FOR GOOD!
Ch
  12th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I purchased one box of Ganbker menthol tubes and was completely disgusted with them. The filters would push out of the tubes when I filled them with tobacco. I will not buy Gambler Tubes ever again - I've gone back to TOPS.
  30th of Sep, 2009
I agree with the comment of the menthol tubes also the tube cut tobacco sucks about 1/4 of the bag is thrown away because it won't roll in the tops machine.. to much shake in the bag.
  30th of Sep, 2009
the above is my comment about the tobacco and the tubes it is such a waste of money to have to throw whole boxes of tubes and 1/4 bags of tobacco away because they won't roll.
I sell the product where I work and I am having a hard time doing so at this time..
Ct
  1st of Aug, 2010
My son and I have just started to use your product, but we are having a major problem getting the tobacco to the end of the tube. It is very frustrating. We noticed the filters are alot shorter than commercial made ciggarettes. If they were a little longer it may work better. I sell alot of your product where I work and have heard similar complaints, alot of people are trying it but if they can't get better results they say they may try another line we carry. Sure hope you take this into consideration.
Mo
  18th of Feb, 2011
I only use gambler tubes for personal use, but have found lately the same thing as described above--the filter either comes unstuck or comes off totally! What a waste. I like the flavor of my cigarette with Gambler rather that some of the other tubes, and I have tried them all. We have 3 smokers in family d]so it can get expensive if I have to throw away too many. Hope the company will listen and correct this issue. I did try calling, but in three days never got through during times I could call.
Ga
  23rd of Sep, 2012
Most tube makers are of inconsistent and poor quality. The cotton filters seem to get shorter and shorter, and the paper itself is sometimes more prone to ripping. It seems Gambler is trying to rip customers off on cotton and paper, making their own cigarette machines fail. Zen doesn't rip customers off with cotton nor paper. Zen also gives you 50 filters free. Zen is the only tube which results in a consistently good cigarette even on the inferior Gambler, Premier, and Top machines. Don't gamble with Gambler.
Ga
  23rd of Sep, 2012
Where's the filter, cotton stingy ho's?
Jo
  16th of Jul, 2014
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY IF I PURCHACE A BOX OF KING SIZE TUBES MARKED 50 FREE TUBS COST $0.50 CENTS MORE THAN THE BOX OF 200 TUBES? THE STORE DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE COUPON. PLEASE ADVISE, THANKYOU JOHN FACKELMAN
Bh
  25th of Nov, 2014
Been using Gambler for over 2 years but not anymore. Recently the reduced the size of the filter by half and therefore you end up with a cigarette that resembles a limp d***. Don't know if its the QC dept. or a cost cutting measure. Either way, I won';t be purchasing this product any longer and plan on informing the local outlets to the issue as well. Like the say "Smoke um if you got um" just don't GAMBLE
Ka
  6th of Dec, 2015
Been using gambler menthol tubes with our gambler cigarettes roller for years. Bought a box tubes king size and the end won't go on roller tip. Defective!!! Won't buy your brand anymore! You need to fix or reimburse us if you want us to continue to buy your product.
Bu
  3rd of Jan, 2016
i too have been having issues with faulty tubes i cannot afford to be tossing a 3rd of the box every month ... the paper is flimsy and the ends do not always go on the end because they are just too small ...i buy the brand because i have their roller which works fine sorry but i have to try other tubes this is too expensive ...i am on a fixed income /..sorry but you lost my business shirley beeler china maine
Fi
  3rd of Apr, 2016
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I use the 100 tubes and just bought 2 boxes and i have to straighten each tube out the whole box that way and im also on monthly income i feel as they should one of 2 things give you product to replace them or refund ur 💰
Ro
  13th of Jul, 2016
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
We've been buying gambler tubes for several years and we've noticed the same problems
Worse yet is time and time again we've been shorted anywhere from 7 to 20 tubes!That's right an entire pack of cigarettes worth.And this has been the case for us 9 times out of ten.And that up with 4 years of buying them.Either the company is doing this on purpose or QC.Either way the company is making a lot of money and shorting the consumer.my husband did the math and its disturbing.He's talking about calling a lawyer