Republic Tobacco / Less product for same price
I recently bought 3 pouches of drum tobacco and the first thing I saw was they changed the bag . Not a big deal . It's the second thing I noticed! They decreased the amount of tobacco in the pouch !!
It used to weigh. ( 1.41 oz or 39.97 grams ). It now weighs. ( 1.14 oz. Or. 32.32 grams ).! They did this on purpose because they would print the ounces & grams on each pouch now they only print the ounces. Since it's very close. (1.41/1.14) do they think that we are that stupid not to notice this . firstname.lastname@example.org please e-mail me if you know about this & also if you know their. E-mail address !!! Thank you & merry x-mas to all !!!
More Republic Tobacco Complaints & Reviews
- Republic Tobacco L. P. - Nasty stuff 
- American Blend Gambler Tobacco/Republic Tobacco L.P. - Poor quality/Decrease in tobacco 
- Republic Tobacco Lp / Gambler Filter Tubes - defective cigarette tubes 
- Republic Tobacco L. P. - BAD Quality 
- Republic Tobacco - New top rolling machine 
- Republic Tobacco / Republic Group - menthol pipe tobacco
- Republic Tobacco L.P. - 4 aces 200 gold king size cigarette filter tubes 
- Republic Tobacco L P - tube cut menthol tobacco 1 1/2 oz bag
- Republic Tobacco / Republic Group - gambler silver pipe tobacco and gambler king silver cigarette filter tubes
- Gambler Tobacco/ Republic Tobacco 2301 Ravine Way, Glenview IL 60025 Glenview Phone: 800-288-8888 - tubes and tobacco