Republic Services / Shameful practises

Republic Services put my community on a pilot program, without my approval, where garbage is picked up once a week instead of twice and is billing me the same amount of money. They say I am saving money because I don't have to pay for the garbage can. I had my own can prior, so no money saved there. Such practices are shameful.

Gr

Comments

18th of Jul, 2009

• Go
      28th of Jul, 2009

i agree. their drivers are horrible. talking on their cellphone while picking up dumpsters. too lazy to get out and position them or put them back exactly where they belong. this dumb driver that we have here just pushes the dumpster with his truck to get it out of the way so he can move on and do the same thing to the next set of apartments.

when he puts the containers back they're only half-way in where they're supposed to be and they're sticking out in the alley where cars barely have enough room to go by.

THIS WAS TRUCK NUMBER 2457 on July.28 2009 in Loma Linda. CA.

Horrible service. we had Burrtec and Waste Management before. Great companies. dont know why the city switched.