Repossession Services / Harassing phone calls

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-380-1535

I have been receiving multiple phone calls from this Repossession service. My uncle used my name as a reference for a vehicle that he bought and has defaulted on. His phone has been shut off and he does not have another phone number. I see him maybe once a month. and when I do I give him the number and tell him to call them back. Evidently he doesn't. I keep telling these people to quit calling here that I have done my part and to leave me & my wife alone. They continue calling. They called here again about 5 mins. ago. They think I am my uncle. It's driving me crazy. My wife has cancer and is going through chemo. It is very upsetting for her and she doesn't need this.

More Repossession Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

29th of Jun, 2009

call the cops have them sort it out... but then again cops these days are polluted and power hungry and don't do ###.. not all of them just some

29th of Jun, 2009

If someone put my name down as a reference and i was being harrassed like this, i'd be sure to find out where this car was residing and tell them where they could find it. You should be blaming your Uncle for getting you into this.

29th of Jun, 2009

btw, as a general rule, don't call the cops unless like, a crime is being committed. Otherwise they will just make you feel stupid for calling them.