repomotorsport / scam

1 11301 Bonita Beach Rd SEBonita springs FL 34135, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 863-509-8338

Same ###s as Flashmotorcycles.com and Bonzamotorcycle.com, they will ask for you to send them a deposit of 900 dollars (because they do not have to show ID for less than 1000) to hold the bike via western union..once you complete the transaction you will never hear from them again...you have been warned...

Go

Comments

• Je
      9th of Mar, 2009

and to top it off the address is a storge unit and the guys name is brian weird right

11th of Mar, 2009

Its a scam, and this phone number also appears on a website called The Repo Center, 2285 W. Navy Blvd. Pensecola, Florida..Guy goes by Brian...I did my homework first...and Im glad I did...

12th of Mar, 2009

I came across the same ###. But this time they messed with the wrong person. My friend works for the FBI and they are going after them. His real name is Basant not Brian and in one of the photos one their website, they messed up by showing one onf the plate numbers. We tracked it and found out the area in Florida they work from.

• Ha
      12th of Mar, 2009

thats bs because these people stole our companys name and used our phone number and was calling people back with a 772 area code i am the repo center theres no such thing as repomotorsport im filed with florida as a active corperation they are not. also they dont even have a website i had it removed because they tried to make belive they were our company to sell fraud to people therepocenter.net is legit and the motorsport people are fake they are not even from here they are in another state doing all this crap

19th of Mar, 2009

kind of weird i have personally seen the cars they have and bought a mustang from these guys 2 monthes ago so take the smoke talk and take it else where

• Jk
      24th of Mar, 2009

i gave these guys 1600$ and haven't seen the bike. it has been over a week, and they dont respond. they are thieves.

if anyone has any information about them pleas email me.

123jkd@gamil.com

josh

• Ba
      24th of Mar, 2009

Hello from germany, good that Im not 100% stupid!!!and blind!! Im yust talking thif this Guy, and wos close to send him money for his good Offer, but than im wake up, and put his Number to Google...and find under the same number, a company in CA, he offer a Night train in FL..so something is wrong, i wos thinging...and now I found this page..Thanks a lot People.. Im learn my lessons now.we good some of this idiots too here on the Internetsides...sorry for my english...

• Jk
      25th of Mar, 2009

this is josh again, if anyone has any info, or leads please email me. we need to find these guys and make them pay!!!

123jkd@gmail.com

josh

• Br
      30th of Mar, 2009

They scammed me also! I sent them $1800 on the 18th and still no bike! They told me it would be delivered on the 25th but still no bike. They don;t return any calls or emails. Do not send them any money through Western union! They are Scammers. The guys names are Jose and Brian.

• Og
      9th of Apr, 2009

thats bs i work at publix you have to have an id unless you add a test question and put pay with out id and second hand i wired these guys money thru my bank to hold the bike and i went to pick it up so im curious to no about this trash talk

• Br
      9th of Apr, 2009

Hey ogar1, So post the guys names and address where you picked up your bike! All you have to do is have a fake id.

• Be
      13th of Apr, 2009

I agree with the last guy If you are telling the truth ( ORGAR1 ) and not a ball face liar / Just CALL ME and give me all the info you have I don t need your name just what you know . If its true you have nothing to worry about ( 803-215-8814 ) Berry

• Sc
      5th of Jun, 2009

LOg on to the FBI help them out there is an on going investagation also Walden County Police officer Garret #850-892-8186 has an on going case they are using name Kevin Faucheux and Eric Mahlon Paul Scheufler also now, the cells they answer texts #786-507-9896 and office they say land line in Destin but not, they are out of Miami, that number #850-417-8796 Scammed for $1200 drove 11 hours to pick up skies that do not exist address is a residence in gated community and building is empty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DO NOT SEND MONEY>>>>>>>>>>>>>> we sent to wachovia bank made cash deposit acoount out of Miami ...Once they get MONEY WILL NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE FOR YOU AGAIN CALL THE FBI AND POLICE OFFICER GARRET WALDEN COUNTY FLORIDA #850-892-8186

• Al
      14th of Jun, 2009

The two scammers you are looking for are as follows:

Samuel David Paniagua (DOB: 4/17/84) and Freddie Rodriguez (DOB: 11/27/83)

The white guy is Freddie and the other is Samuel. These are the people who have been scamming everyone through Flashmotorcycles.com, Therepocenter.net, and Godfathermotors.com. Do not allow yourself to be scammed by these two!

• Av
      18th of Jun, 2009

holy crap the black guy has some crazy intense peepers haha. Like two holes burned in a blanket.

• Li
      25th of Jun, 2009

Principissa (11/22/2007)
    JK allow me:

1. it's complain, not complaint-grammar check rules.
    2. I wouldn't discriminate against Indians if they didn't take jobs out of my country.
    3. All of this is coming from someone who disguised the name of an illegal substance for their handle. And not creatively mind you.
    4. People mess up, who the heck are you to judge anyone job stealer! If anything the people who got laid off so you can take their job for 3.00 an hour have every right to be mad at you.
    5. If you don't like your job go work in a field somewhere.
    6. Stop inferring that all American's are lazy criminals, most of us are well educated law abiding citizens.

• Al
      27th of Jun, 2009

As of June 26th, 2009 Samuel Paniagua has been transfered from the custody of the Broward Sheriff's Office to the Federal Bureau of Prisons. He is being housed at the Federal Detention Center in Miami, FL.

Inmate Locator - Locate Federal inmates from 1982 to present