Reply Real Estate / Disagree

1 San Ramon, CA, United States Review updated:

I signed up with Reply and do not agree with all the complaints. While not all the leads they sent me were quality, I was able to return a number of them and I was not charged. I am currently working with 2 clients they have sent me and I expect to go into escrow in the next 3 weeks and I am just trying to keep my pipleine filled. The key is to be persistant. Yes I have invested over $600 for new leads but if I close 1 or 2 of those deals ( which looks very likely) I will easily earn over 5-10k. So I look at it as a great return on my investment.

Comments

• Su
      12th of Apr, 2010

Sounds like you work for Reply.com. Why don't you list your real name and company.

• Ni
      3rd of Sep, 2010

I agree!
    Reply has done a great job with me and creditting my invalid leads. All of these folks saying they were charged for bogus names and numbers is silly...it was probably you who didnt call in 3 days to report them. I don't know, but I have had a positive turn out, although havent closed yet I got the 90 guarentee and still have 1 1/2 months left so honestlty Im not worried. The people have been real and ready but just havent made it all the way through.

Anyways, try it out...if doesnt work just cancel, but you have to do the work these are not refferals, they are quality leads!!!

• De
      9th of Oct, 2010

I wish I had read the posts before signing up. After the first 7 leads I realized how poor quality they were and immediately cancelled, but of course had to wait the 30 day candellation period. The first lead was from a woman actually in foreclosure! I had one guy put in a bogus email address with a good phone #...I contacted him and he told me he just filled it in to get the info he was after and to not contact him. They told me to just keep emailing him. I had to point out that since his email address was fake, and he had pointedly asked me to not contact him, which by law must be respected, HOW in the world could I possibly work with the lead. They issued a credit. Honestly, they do not scrub the leads in any way and most "prospects" are just tinkering around, or only fill it in to get the info they want and are not interested in being contacted. If you have to go through that many leads to get a deal, the leads will completely eat away any commission you might receive!

• Re
      23rd of Jan, 2011

If most agents got fake leads and a few or a single agent got some real leads, it must be a great business for this company! I think I would mind paying an unethical organisation and doing business with them.
    I have tried them as well and consider myself a victim of their false promises and undeliverable leads. There are so many complaints on the net about them! Dont help them stay im business. Let them starve themselves to death!