Replicas 99/Replica Rolex Daytona / Terrible Product and Horrible Service

I ordered a Replica Rolex Daytona with "diamond" markers. When I received the watch it did not tell proper time and the "diamonds" werent set straight. When i called they asked me to return the watch to China and pay for it myself. I obliged and they asked me several times for a proof of receipt. Each time I sent what they had asked for they decided it wasnt acceptable and that it needed to be in a different format. Once they finally agreed to send me a new watch it had been over a month of jumping through their rediculous hoops most likely hopeing that I would give up. It has been over two months since they said they would ship me a new watch and I have yet to receive anything. This is a good lesson in you get what you pay for. Fortunately, I am only out $109.00.

Bw

Comments

• Ca
      16th of Mar, 2010

i bought watch from replica 99, it arrived but was wrong one. i sent back as instructed 19/02 still waiting for reply to 3 e-mails, and so far no refund or replacement. disappointed!!!1
    there seems to be more and more companies on line who take the cash and forget the client

• Br
      29th of Apr, 2010

Sorry to hear this. What I suggest is that you notify your credit card company and let them know, I think they will take it up with them and then remove the charge from your bill or credit you on your card being you probably have already paid. Hope this helps
    Brenda

• Et
      15th of Aug, 2010

I purchased a watch from replica 99 on June 18, 2010 it is now August of 2010 and I haven't received anything yet. 10 or more emails have been sent and if the choose to reply all they say is "your order has been shipped". I have called 7 times and the same reply is given. They had no problem taking my money ..they made sure they had that on June 19th. I would NEVER advise anyone to use this company. They won't tell you where they are located. I never heard of a company that doesn't have the ability to track their own merchandise. I guess you really do get what you pay for.

• Sk
      15th of Sep, 2010

This company is useless. Call your credit card company and dispute the charge. Even if the item arrives from China it will be garbage.

• Gr
      17th of Nov, 2011

Replica99 is horrible!!! I bought a submariner and the face fell out. I e- mailed them and they said no problem send it back, I did and then they never replied. They never sent a replacement nor did they respond to any of my emails.

• Xr
      7th of Feb, 2012

Replicia 99 is one of the most ignorant companies I have ever encountered. They are rude and very unprofessional. The latest twist is they don't send any tracking information and the company known as order tracker is no longer accessible. I have received three watches from them and I was very happy. I think they may be robbing Peter to pay Paul with my latest order.