ReplicaCafe.com / What a rip off they are

Replicacafe.com what a rip off they are. I placed an order with replicacafe.com for a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day-Date Presidential Bracelet, Black Dial with round-cut red zircon stones as hour markers and a double locking security clasp item number RLX12286 for $730 plus $10 for shipping and handling. I paid C.O.D for my order from replicacafe.com. It took them almost six weeks to get my order to me. You can not call replicacafe.com because they do not provide a phone number for anyone to call. When i opened up my watch the little red stones were loose.

So i emailed replicacafe.com several times to get my watch replaced . Still no one has gotten back to me. These people are rip offs. They do not deserve anyone's business.

Comments

• Mi
      22nd of Jul, 2008
    ReplicaCafe.com - are crooks and liars
    replicacafe.com
    replicacafe.com

Replicacafe.com are crooks and liars

I ordered a Chopard Grand Turismo XL MM 2006 Solid Stainless Steel Case, Black Dial with Rubber Strap and Deployant Clasp item number CHP11256 for $210 all together. I paid for my order by C.O.D.. I placed my order with replicacafe.com.

The rubber strap was snap in half when i received my order from replicacafe.com. I can not call them because replicacafe.com only provides an international phone number. I emailed them a lot. Still no one has gotten back to me.

Replicacafe.com are only out for as much money as they can get. Be ware when ordering from this company.

Millie Holmes

• Ri
      6th of Apr, 2009

well ur stupid if u know there replicas why dont u buy the real thing u embezil thats wat u get for buying replicas, its not the them is you thats why you check if they have a returnin adress but you think you know everything...thats so funny

• Er
      10th of Apr, 2009

First, they sent me the wrong watch. I wore it for a day to decide if I liked it before sending it back...it broke that day. So they sent me the actual one I initially ordered, which then proceeded to break a week later. I find it interesting that they charge over $100 for their watches but only find it necessary to insure the package for $12. Do not waste your money on these toy watches. VERY CHEAP!