Replica Images / Sunglasses ordered and paid for but not shipped

1 10640 N. 137th St.Waverly, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 402-786-3588

Oakley replica sunglasses were ordered and charged to credit card. Sunglasses were not shipped, repeated attempts to contact company by e-mail were not responded to, certified letter sent to address listed was not deliverable. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

Gl
  24th of Apr, 2009

same deal here ordered shades got billed and nothing, got my $ refunded but this is a scam, he keeps it under a hundred dollers to avoid the feds, dont fall for the scam people!!!

24th of Apr, 2009

The address listed above is not for Replica Images is it is my address, when I listed this complaint I put this in by mistake, also the phone number is wrong this is my personal home phone number. As I said my son was also ripped off. The correct contact info is Brian Wilson, 4665 NE 161st Ave, Portland, OR 97230 however as I stated earlier attempts to contact him failed. Obviously his site has not been shut down.

Jm
  17th of Apr, 2009

My husband bought glasses on 3/24/09 & no shipment. He has sent emails to brianwilson@safe-mail.net with no response. I will talk to the bank. Thanks for the advise.

Sh
  20th of Nov, 2008

I orderd sun glasses from the sight and receved nothing for my money

Sh
  20th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happend to me i am dealing with my bank right now and i am disputeing the charges and will prob get my money back i advise all of you to do the same thing stay away form these people

Na
  18th of Nov, 2008

Same scenario! I ordered two pairs of sunglasses, my card was charged and no shipment. I have sent several e-mails but no answers to brianwilson@safe-mail.net. What address does anyone have for them

Ch
  12th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I ordered the sunglasses, my card was charged, and no shipment was ever received. The emails I sent to question shipment and delivery went unanswered. This is a scam don't let it happen to you! Stay away from replicaimages.com!!!