Repairtech Inc / Warranty fraud

Everyone must call ftc: [protected], register complaint. . They will pursue and do class action suit if enuff complaints. Call and register complaint with new jersey ocp [protected] (Atty general office) . Also, call your state atty general office and make formal / registered complaint. In florida they are not allowed to even sell warranties. Call your news channels for air time exposure. If we work together we can get repairtech to refund or make good their apparent fraud and loss of trust.

James machado
Jmachado1@tampabay. Rr.com

Repairtech Inc - Worst service ever
Repairtech Inc
485 Route 1 South
New Jersey

I have paid for a 5 year warranty on my camera and I'm trying for days to contact them for a repair but they never answer and never call back.

Repairtech Inc - Rip Offs
Repairtech Inc
New Jersey

I did a little research and these are the same company. These scamsters are all over the internet and go by different names. The sites look strikingly similar. It looks like they are all in cahoots,

N  22nd of Dec, 2008 by
Actually AMT is an entirely different company, only affiliated with RepairTech as an underwriter.
A  15th of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I've had a similar problem with these scammers. They opened a new company with no affiliations to run from honoring their old claims . Notice how all the content is simlar to their other scam sites. I think the only thing we can do is expose these scammer for who they are.

The list of scammer sites

A  21st of Jan, 2009 by
I think RepairTech is on the verge of Bankruptcy. ATTENTION ! ! ! Buyers BEWARE!!! RepairTech is an awful company and you should not do business with them. Time to put these guys out of business and have them stop stealing peoples money. I hope some lawyer takes their time to hit them with a class action lawsuit.

Here is some contact information I've found on other websites for the a##holes at this company. Maybe you can get through to them.

RepairTech Inc
Phone: 877-814-8324 (Previously Published, but no longer working)
Fax: 888-815-8324 (Previously Published, but no longer working)
Phone: 908-372-0767
Phone: 201-436-6000
Fax: 201-436-1112

485 Route 1 South Bld C Suite 205
Iselin, New Jersey, 08830

King of the Thieves - Joseph Saieda
Joseph Saieda aka Joe Saieda - jsaieda@gmail.com or jsaieda@repairtechinc.com (I read this goes the this idiots BlackBerry) (917) 577-9086 - Exec VP

Iman Mounesa - Manager/Supervisor
Imounesa@reapirtechinc.com or iman@repairclaim.com
Barbara - Claims Person - Barbara@repairclaim.com

Check out recent complaints against RepairTech.

If you need a warranty, you'd better stick with the safe bet http://www.warrantech.com or http://www.repairmaster.com
N  22nd of Jan, 2009 by
attilio from ct.
claim # 6144451 sice sept 19 2008 no repair no check and no returned calls a scam
A  4th of Feb, 2009 by
I agree, I have been trying to get and answer from this company and can't get through. The damn camera companies take our money with these bogus warranty companies. I hear Prestige Camera is another bogus rip off and gives people grey market when they say they are getting USA. I will never buy another warranty from anyone. I was on the phone with MACK and they seemed to be ok.
N  4th of Feb, 2009 by
Call Ms.Regina Garb, New Jersey Attorney General Office..she is working on this now..1-609-292-4925 !!!

Do it..

James Machado
A  10th of Feb, 2009 by
I agree with Ken and Harry.
I bought 3 year warranty for my 40" LCD TV.
They try their best not to fix my TV. I've never seen anyone like this.
Trying to find out what to do with them. so mad.
DO NOT BUY warranty from RepairTech!!!
N  11th of Feb, 2009 by
These people will not respond back. I sent my camera in for repair months ago and never received it back. I was dealing with barbara@repairclaim.com and she no longer responds. All #s are disconnected. Has anyone taken a trip out to the business?

485 us highway 1 south building "c"
Iselin, New Jersey
A  18th of Feb, 2009 by
Thanks for the prompt. I just did this on-line.

Takes 5 minutes or less.
A  26th of Feb, 2009 by
I got a 5yr ext warrenty, now that I need to send my camera and lens in for repair I find that their out of buisness, my heart goes out to those who sent their cameras in and can't get them back.
A  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
Concur completely...I am out $400 for a warranty on aTV that has been on the fritz since October and can"t seem to get fixed. The company is a total scam. I think it is time for consumers to start taking action. I purchased my warranty from Butterfly photo. I know they are reputable, but they sold me on the warranty. I think its time we put pressure not only on the DA to try and pursue this as a fraud claim and shut this ridiculous company down, but sldso on the companies that try to sell these warranties to the unknowing consumer. Have contacted the New Jersey DA...will let you all know what happens next
A  4th of Mar, 2009 by
I also bought my extended warranty from Butterfly photo. I am now 6 months into the process and no response. Never buy from Butterfly again.
N  4th of Mar, 2009 by
You are right about this company being a rip off. I finally got fed up with their excuses, and sued them in small claims court. They never even showed up so, my case was awarded in default. Now I'm waiting to collect my $3000.00 dollars from them. I would tell anybody who has a warranty with this awful company to file a law suit. Maybe that will get their attention. I still cannot believe they are still doing buisness.
A  10th of Mar, 2009 by
I am in a similar situation with a television purchased from butterfly photo. I would like to particpate in any class action lawsuit.
A  17th of Mar, 2009 by
My 42 in pannasonic Plasma just went out and I just now found all this out about them and they are gone. Called the FTC and filed the complaint but unlike alot of people i lucked out and I am 10 days inside the manufacturers warranty so they are coming to fix it and i bought a 3 year warranty direct from pannasonic. But dont think ill just let them get away. I will help anyway I can guys, already contacts FTC and the Attorney Generals hopefully we can get them. Also im in the military and i notified the Inspector General.

Jason Milner
A  28th of Mar, 2009 by
Same here. Purchased a warranty through butterfly photo. Can not get a hold of anyone at this repair tech..
A  4th of Apr, 2009 by
I paid 650 for a myrepairtech.com warranty on my 3700$ JVC TV from ibuydigital.com
TV won't work & I can't contactmy repairtech either.
ibuydigital.com is closed today. I am sure they will be of no help on a 2.5 year old TV.
I paid for a 4 year warranty for exactly this reason.
N  28th of Apr, 2009 by
Same issue here. However I did find out that A company called AMTrust 866-268-8279 underwrote Repairtech Inc. and is servicing constracts that are written from 2008 and newer.

I called AMTrust and spoke to Erin who provided me this information. Unfortunately my contract was sold to me before 2008 and she could not help me.

I've filed complaint with the BBB of NJ

Your complaint has been received and routed to the following BBB: BBB of New Jersey (Trenton, NJ)
1700 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Road Suite C-3
Trenton, NJ 08690-3596
Phone: (609)588-0808
Fax: (609)588-0546
Email: info@trenton.bbb.org
Web: www.trenton.bbb.org
Please contact the BBB directly if you have questions about your complaint.