RepairTech Advantage / Warranty- Camera Menu Functions

1 Washington StreetReading, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 617-335-7124

I purchased a Canon PowerShot A640, including a $125.00 5 year International/Warranty & Service Plan on May 20, 2007 from empiredigital. Today is May 23, 2009.

Now, the zoom functions don't work. Also, there are 5 function buttons that control the camera to adjust for the type of pic, it can manually adjust inside, outside, sunny day: ext. I use the camera all the time and I've used it extensively on my new baby boy. Oh, it also has a video function as well. I have taken very good care of this camera and it does not have any scratches or other markings of abuse. When it is not is use, it always inside the protective carrying case. My complaint is that all the funtions don't work and I have the insurance. But, when I try to call them, the number is disconnected. I don't know what to do. Please help!!! I purchased insurance and it’s not doing me any good. I have all the receipts and warranty certificate. I can be reached at the number above will do cooperate in any way to resolve this situation. I have spent a lot of money on this and even after 2 years, the camera should still be working. Thank you, Richard Barbaro

Comments

• Tq
      13th of Nov, 2009

I just had my lamp in my projection tv go out and am trying to track them down to make good on the 3 year service plan I purchased. Any luck tracking them down?

• Bs
      1st of Nov, 2010

I have the same complaint. I am trying to track them down as well. Anybody have any luck getting anything.