Renwood RealtyTrac / Info for a FULL REFUND

I experienced the same SCAM. And exhausted all avenues to get my refund. I am going to share with you 3 contact numbers that you need to HARASS for a FULL REFUND. Carbon copy all of them on your correspondences via email. If they get enough of these requests they will have to change their deceptive business practices. They were getting ANNOYED with my persistance! They are quite aware of all the complaints. And Yes I received a FULL refund!

Rob Loschiavo

Dave Rogers, Client Relations and Services Director for REAL ESTAT Promoter
[protected]
drogers@eharborinc.com

DO NOT GIVE UP!

Comments

• Lo
      24th of Jun, 2009
    Realty Trac - unapproved charges
    Florida

I SIGNED UP TO THIS COMPANY TO VIEW FORECLOSURES IN MY AREA AND WAS TOLD I HAD TO SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL PERIOD OF ONE WEEK.I SUBSEQUENTLY CANCELLED BEFORE THE WEEK WAS UP.THIS WAS MARCH 30.THIS WEEK I NOTICED A CHARGE FOR 49.95 ON MY DEBIT CARD THREE MONTHS AFTER I CANCELLED DURING THIS FREE TRIAL PERIOD.HOW ARE THEY ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH SCAMS LIKE THIS.I WILL BE TAKING IT UP WITH MY BANK

• Sc
      27th of Jan, 2012
    Realty Trac - Unauthorized charges
    Realty Trac

Stay away from them! They will charge your credit card every month and you won't be able to contact them. Even if you will they will hold you on the phone for hours without any results. Check your bank statement!