Rentalpreapproval.com / steals customer refunds

Rentalpreapproval.com used to be RentBuyQuick.com. Both companies have cheated me and my friends out of our refunds. We email or call but never get any answers. Marcus Camper and Elizabeth Cross won't return calls or emails. The Better Business Bureau gave them an F! They even use false social security numbers on apartment applications which is against the law! Run far away from these evil people!

• Updated by Anony788, Apr 30, 2018

In the spirt of full transparency, here are our emails...

• Updated by Anony788, Apr 30, 2018

Mark, Your email is the editor of complaintsboard and I can't respond to you. You need to give me your email.

• Updated by Anony788, Apr 30, 2018

Mark, The address 318 Cherokee Avenue SE, Atlanta, GA 30312...the building is vacant and off- market. Also, you didn't answer all my questions.
    1. Isn't it true you used to be RentBuyQuick.com?
    2. Isn't it true yoy were afiliated with American Cosigners?

Mark,
    Can you explain by the screenshots I took online below why American Cosigners is answering for RentBuyQuick.com?
    Can you explain why two people claim that you haven't returned their refunds, that your company uses fake social security numbers to get apartments, and sells bogus second chance rental lists?
    Why does this person say you used to own RentBuyQuick.com and now Rentalpreapproval.com? They aren't the only one. Thank you.

• Updated by Anony788, Apr 30, 2018

Mark, Why is Rentalpreapproval.com so harsh, punitive, punishing with its customers. Where's the customer service? Isn't the customer always right? We have a right to freedom of speech and to change our minds. If someone wants a refund, grant it! A happy customer is better than a bad review! The wording here makes it very scary for someone to make a dispute about a credit card charge...very different from what you wrote to me! As a manager, your words in the email do not match your website.

• Updated by Anony788, Apr 30, 2018

Frankly, the 7 screenshots I posted sound like threats, cyberbullying, and plans of defamation toward a customer if they disagree with your business practices.

Mark Camper
    I responded 4 hours ago but there is no response here. Sorry! My whole story can be explained if you go to Facebook page Scam Company American Cosigners Exposed. Scroll down to Oct.14th 9:39 post for full story on how this all began. All the evidence, emails, court papers, bank statements, contracts, photos, and the truth will explain my goals. Thank you for your help. Mindy

• Updated by Anony788, Apr 30, 2018

I just spoke to Elizabeth Cross. Mark Camper, You were her boss at RentBuyQuick.com. Why did you lie to me? Why did you act like you didn't know them? You weren't being transparent or honest.

• Updated by Anony788, Apr 30, 2018

A phone call would be better. You can send me your number to my email as I don't have yours. Thank you.

• Updated by Anony788, May 01, 2018

That is unfortunate but I never heard of them and wasn't talking about them. I was talking about RentBuyQuick.com who was your company. Also, the FAQS page where I said American Cosigners was answering on behalf of RentBuyQuick.com mysteriously disappeared off of the Google search engine yesterday. Good thing I have screenshots.
    There is just too much deflection, what feels like red herrings, specifically avoiding my pointed questions (you never addressed the punitive behaviors towards customers you think commit fraud against you), and you still haven't sent an email or phone number for us to communicate like you suggested.
    We no longer need to communicate. Have a good day.

• Updated by Anony788, Jun 14, 2018

Mark, I absolutely apologize. You were right. I do believe I was used as a vehicle to slander your company. This has happened before with American Cosigners. Go to my Facebook page "Scam Company American Cosigners Exposed" to see the abuse my family and I went through last year with Randi Dorante. She is a career criminal who has used over a dozen California and Illinois Social Security numbers since the early 1990s. She pretended to be other people on other cosigner sites and communicated with me to manipulate me. I figured it out. It's just stunning to me how many dishonest people are out there scamming people. Good luck with your business. Mindy

An
Apr 28, 2018

Comments

Hello Mindy,

I see you have went on a internet spree in submitting negative complaints about Rental Preapproval .com, one of our companies. After checking your name in our database I could not find you as a customer in our system. If you were a paid customer perhaps under another name please let me know and I'll be more than happy to assist you further with your complaint. On Rental Preapproval, we simply provide our clients with a professional document presentation on their rental history, credit information, criminal background income, income and more to help them make a solid case to potential landlords and management companies with hopes of maximizing their chance to get approved. Once a payment is made by a customer, and we successfully deliver them their rental preapproval package we do indeed find it problematic to issue a refund if the agreed services were performed. However, if we fail to fulfill the agreed services we off a 100% refund to our customers. It doesn't appear you are actually a customer, but if you are and you feel you have been wronged I do apologize on behalf on the company and hope we can work to resolve this matter to your liking. Lastly, we do not engage in the selling of fake socials of any kind. Please give us a call so we can work through this matter.

I do see here you have quite an extensive history of slandering companies online: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/mindy-krejci-way-too-nice-a-person-c979602.html

Nonetheless, we wish to resolve whatever your issue is with our company. You are not a paid client but if we can assist you by other means with any housing issues we will be more than happy to point you in the right direction for free. If you wish to use our services, since it appears you may be in a time pressed and desperate circumstance we are willing to provide our services to you for free.

Have a wonderful day and God bless you Mindy Krejci

30th of Apr, 2018

Case and Point: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/mindy-krejci-witch-sorceress-complaint-against-mindy-krejci-aka-melinda-p-krejci-c924960.html#c1890818

Hello Mindy,

I notice you uploaded an image of my message to you along with your response, however I did not receive your message in my inbox. So I am just going to go ahead and respond to your questions based on what I read on your uploaded image.

RentalPreapproval primary service is providing renters with credit issues with a professional document presentation. Our product is delivered to clients within 24 hours.

We also offer an upgraded service to refer our client to a corporate guarantor. A corporate guarantor is a third party company that uses other means to get the client approved at a rental property like corporate leasing and other second chance housing techniques. We have over 500 total corporate guarantor companies in our network. We do NOT currently refer customers to the company listed in your email due to high risk of the deal not successfully closing. If we feel a corp guarantor in our network is not performing to standard we suspend our relationship with them, because ultimately it places our reputation at risk.

No, we are not nor have we ever been based out of California. Our legal address is 318 CHEROKEE AVENUE SE ATLANTA, GA 30312 . This is where we receive any mail orders for clients

We do contract phone, chat, and order processing outsourced in the Philippines. This ultimately allows us to reduce the price for services we provide our clients, and generally reduces the cost of operations.

However, management is US based.

Legally, we are not supposed to publicly name third party companies that are in our network to refer clients for corporate guarantor service as per our contract with them. We do however do everything in our power to protect and advance our client's interest as it relates to their housing needs.

Lastly, we accept payments from customers via debit/credit card, therefore if we were scamming clients they could easily file a dispute with their bank and the funds would be returned to them regardless of what our position on the dispute is. With that said, Our payment processor for accepting payments would shut us down if our dispute ratio reaches over 1%.

98 to 99% of our customers are satisfied with the services we provide.

What other questions can I answer for you? And how can your negative perception of our company be resolved.

In response to Mindy's comment:

Mindy,

The address provided is not a vacant property nor is it ''off market'', here is link for you to review and you are also welcomed to come visit the location in person: http://www.nexatlanta.com/

Rental Preapproval is not the same company as Rent Buy Quick, they are 2 different legal business entities entirely, operating off two different tax ids, addresses, business models, and even owners/managements are of a different make up.

Rental Preapproval has NEVER been affiliated with American Co-signers, at any point whatsoever.

What other questions may I answer for you Mindy? How else can I help resolve your issue(s) with Rental Preapproval?

30th of Apr, 2018

In response to Mindy's latest comment

Hello Mindy,

Based on the flow of your messages it appears you are grouping a bunch of businesses together, and you want me to answer for complaints consumers have charged each business with.

I am a manager for RentalPreapproval .com, I am here to stand in defense for the integrity and creditably of rental preapproval. That's it. What complaints do you or any commentator you've researched have regarding rental preapproval that you would like for me to address? As I feel I have been transparent and respectful in addressing those concerns.

Rental Preapproval has NEVER been associated with American Co-signers . Rent Buy Quick from what I gather is not a housing placement company, they sold second chance housing list that would consider approving higher risk renters, and referred customers to third party corporate lease companies.

With all due respect, due to the nature and detail of your messages and the screen shots provided I am beginning to wonder if this is a funded slander campaign by a competing company. If I am incorrect in my suspicion, please forgive me.

Now, as far as refunds go for Rental Preapproval: Our refund policy is if we fail to deliver our customers the agreed service which is the rental preapproval package, we will gladly and quickly grant them a refund. Any customer that was rejected a refund is only because they received the product they paid for. Does that sound reasonable to you and within the guidelines of normal standard business practices?

Customers are not entitled to a refund for any reason whatsoever. They are entitled to a refund based on their agreement with the business.

If you have further questions about RPA, I am here to address them.

If you have a proposed resolution for your issue, I am also here to address that.

Thank You, Markcmanager.

30th of Apr, 2018

In response to Mindy's latest comment:

Mindy, you and any other potential customer has a right to conclude our terms of service is strict. However to be fair, the consequences listed in your screenshots are ONLY for customers who commit fraud against our company. The consequences are not for 99.9% of our customers who will not commit fraud. We have to address fraud of any kind seriously because it places our company at risk and our ability to provide the services we provide to high risk renters. Please also note that our terms of service link is literally listed on the home page of our website for potential customers to read and review before purchasing our services in the spirit of transparency and honesty. You should also consider that we are in the business of helping consumers that most landlords and management companies avoid due to their credit issues, history of defrauding private businesses, evictions, defaulting on loans, etc.. Therefore, statistically these type of consumers are at higher risk for any business. We are here to help the forgotten and avoided get approved for quality housing.

Nonetheless, I do genuinely appreciate your feedback and will reflect on your suggestions regarding our terms of service. I will also schedule a meeting with the managers and owners to discuss how we can improve our terms of service to better serve our clients.

• Mi

Mark Camper,
    You have been respectful and provided a lot of information. I have been told by several friends over social media that RentBuyQuick.com became RentalPreApproval.com, so I saw them as one company. Then since RentBuyQuick.com's FAQS were being answered by American Cosigners, I believed they were part of you also. This is exactly what I have been trying to figure out for some time now. I have had the screenshots for a while.

No, I am not paid, not from another company. I was scammed by American Cosigners and Randi Dorante, Marc Gibbs, and Lisa Corti. I lost $2296. I was defamed online publicly. I was called a witch and murderer and child molester and drug addict. I was accused of stalking their employees and kids at school. My personal info was displayed online. My contract was forged and falsified. I was sexually harassed with texts on my cell phone. I was threatened with a gun. My family and I were accused of being in the occult. Randi Dorante tried to get a restraining order against me for trying to get my refund back, I flew to California, and won the hearing. She also sued me, my two brothers, my parents, my ex-sister-in-law, and a friend for $35 million dollars. The judge threw out the ridiculous lawsuit but we still had to pay lawyers fees. Now she has defamed me and my family all over the internet. So, when I see a link to RentBuyQuick.com which links to Rentalpreapproval.com...I'm going to follow up on it. Important - Go to Facebook page Scam Company American Cosigners Exposed for the full story on how it all began. Scroll down to Oct.14th 9:39 post. All the texts, emails, police emails, bank statements, contracts, photos, court papers, all evidence is there to prove my story. I'm just trying to get justice and my money back.

Mindy,

I have read your story on facebook, and I am deeply sorry you experience such a horrific experience. At first I didn't quite understand where you were coming from, but after reading your story I now understand where your passion comes from and why you are determine to stop online scams.

1. RentalPreapproval.com is not a scam. We actually provide the services we promise consumers. We don't charge hundreds or even thousands of dollars for our services.

2. We have NEVER been associated with American Cosigners.

3. You can try our product for free, or refer a friend to try it for free. You will see for yourself it's not a scam and the customer gets exactly what they paid for.

4. After reading your story and doing a little investigation there is more information you should know to help your goal. What is an email address or phone number I can speak with you.

5. If you still believe we are a scam after this discussion, keep all of the negative reviews you have posted on several websites up. But if you now believe we are not a scam I am requesting that you either remove all negative reviews or at least delete all negative reviews except this particular tread we are communicating on. As you have posted 3 or 4 separate negative reviews on this website along. And to be fair, you are not a paid customer and haven't tried out our product for yourself to make a sound judgement on services provided. 90% of your feedback appears to be pure hearsay, with all due respect.

6. I do appreciate your overall mission and goal in all of this. Therefore, I will put my personal feelings aside and focus on what you are trying to accomplish here. If there is anyway I can help you reach your goal please do advise.

Mindy,

1. I have not lied to you.

2. I have never been Ms. Cross's ''boss''.

Would you like to speak with me over the phone?

30th of Apr, 2018

@MarkCmanager A phone call would be great. Please email me the number and a good time to call. Thank you very much!

Hello Mindy,

With all due respect, Your theory is missing a tremendous degree of context. After I reviewed your facebook post per your recommendation, I did a little more digging to see what I could find.

I discovered a facebook comment made by a ‘’Lynn Ex’’, who commented ‘’ The owner of this business is Marcus . He previously owned RentBuyQuick which was a company selling bogus second chance rental lists! This company uses a fake social security number to try to get you into an apartment! Not cool! I and a friend used services and we were shocked at the laws that were being violated! We have NOT yet received a refund!!! Do NOT do business with rental preapproval . com!! Be Leary!!! Beware!!!’’

I found this comment strange and off putting for many reasons, so I clicked her profile and immediately noticed a very familiar face. Ray Paulk, also known as Raymond Paulk. Ray is Lynn’s long-term fiancé. They have been dating for several years and run businesses together focused on fake social security numbers. Ray and Lynn is also the owner of a website called Ways2Rent.com among others.

Reference: https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/ways2rent.com

Reference of their romantic relationship on Lynn’s Facebook Profile:

Reference of Ray’s FB profile and proof of their relationship: https://www.facebook.com/ray.paulk.54

Ways2Rent.com sells fake social security numbers to consumers to rent apts and defrauds management companies and landlords in the process. However, don’t take it from me, because that would be hearsay, take it from the horse’s mouth: They publicly advertise this on their website(s): ways2rent.com .. To trick the customer in committing fraud they call the fake social a ‘’Renters Identification Number’’

Reference: https://www.ways2rent.com/programs-offered/
    Reference: https://www.floridapropertytaxloans.com/renters-identification-number
    Reference: https://nocreditcheckapartmentsrentals.wordpress.com/

All of the above websites is owned by Ray and Lynn. You can verify this information online by looking up website owner info.

Ray Paulk and Lynn has an extensive history of committing these type of crimes:

Reference: http://www.jacksonville.com/article/20090404/BUSINESS/801236768
    Reference: http://activerain.com/blogsview/1042310/exciting-news-regarding-foreclosure-rescue-scams-
    Reference: https:///link removed/

Lynn is his accomplice. I’m not 100% if that’s her real name btw. Ray and Lynn also instructs their employees to write fake positive reviews about their company on review websites.

Now, let’s talk about what was the extent of our, Rental Preapproval relationship with Ray and Lynn’s company Ways2rent.com:

Firstly, the ONLY services Rental Preapproval has provided or any other company I was a member of in this industry is providing digital services, like a professional document presentation, or consultation.

As you already know, on rental preapproval, we provide our clients with a rental preapproval professional document presentation. We also give clients the option to get a corporate guarantor referral on our website, which is a third-party company that can provide a corporate lease on behalf of the client using their business credit or other (legal) second chance housing techniques. The customer is always fully aware and informed that they will be sent to a third party to provide the actual service for the corporate guarantor. Therefore, we have a network of third party companies that can further assist our clients beyond the rental preapproval package. Ways2rent.com use to be one of our third party companies we referred to, they were expected to assist our clients with a corporate lease. .

Why did Lynn, Ray’s accomplice and fiance, blatantly lie and mislead you about our company?

Our business manager made a business decision to suspend our ongoing business relationship with ways2rent.com (Ray and Lynn’s) for 2 reasons.

Reason 1. Too many complaints from customers. Since Rental Preapproval is the company to give the introduction to our customers to the corporate guarantor, these type of complaints could impact our website reputation negatively, as the customer may leave a complaint and associate our website with it instead of the corporate guarantor service provider.

Reaosn 2: The suspected practicing of illegal activity, using fake social security numbers to get renters approved. They were warned to not offer our referrals fake socials for approval, in order to continue a healthy business relationship but continued to do so. They were told to please only sell the customers we referred them the Corporate Leasing Program, which is 100% Legal. However, they broke our contract agreement and their relationship to continue doing business with us was suspended. This upset Lynn and Ray tremendously because our referrals accounted for most of their sales.

I do have documented evidence of an agent informing a customer we referred to ways2rent to NOT accept the offer from ways2rent to use their fake social security number service but only the corporate lease program.

Much of your argument towards our company, is based on hearsay from a lady, ( Lynn of ways2rent.com) that actually engages in the selling of fake social security numbers for a living. She was being vindictive and manipulative, not helpful. She is likely to even go as far as writing fake bad reviews about our company.

Admittedly, I am deeply hurt by all of this. and I also have to accept some responsibility for this mess; because of my, and our, failure to properly vet third party companies we referred customers to. We owe a debt of responsibility to the problem. We suspended the relationship when we thought it was right, but we should have much sooner and we shouldn’t have been so lenient when there were clear warning signs that something wasn’t quite right with a small percentage of the corporate guarantors in our network. We should have a stricter vetting process on our end. Again, I stand by the position that 98% of our clients are absolutely satisfied, but unfortunately it only takes 2% to destroy an entire business’s reputation.

Thank you for holding people like me and companies like ours accountable to a higher standard. It hurts, but humility is good for the soul; thus I welcome and receive it.

Lastly, if you are interested we may be interested in hiring you to perform an internal review of our company and processes, and to provide us suggestions on how we can better improve our relationship with every single customer so incidents like this don't occur. Let me know if this interests you.

1st of May, 2018

Forgot to upload this picture as well. Which is of Ray's personal FB page with Lynn. This is to prove their relationship.

1st of May, 2018

Ways2rent.com, Ray Paulk and Lynn, offering fake social security numbers as their primary service to unsuspecting renters.

1st of May, 2018

Two images here: 1. is a screenshot of Ray Paulk and Lynn's website ways2rent.com. This screen shows how much they charge unsuspecting renters to purchase their fake social security numbers. The second screenshot is an email Ray sent to all partner companies that were sending him customer referrals for his alleged corporate leasing program. However, this email is when he re-introduced his RIN program which is a fake social. In the email you can see he brags about being the originator of the ''RIN program'' to his customers, and all other companies are merely sending him referrals. Our agreement with Ray was to ONLY offer our customer referrals corporate leasing after we discovered his supposed RIN service was legally questionable. When we spoke to him about the legality of an RIN, he told us not to worry and that is it totally legal and approved by his lawyers. After we soon discovered that he was practicing legally questionable techniques we warned him to stop offering our customers RIN's. He agreed, but continued with the crime, which is why we later suspended our business relationship with Ray and Lynn after catching them in the act.

Hello Mindy,

In response to your latest message.

With all due respect Mindy, your theory that the company I represent is some sort of intentional sophisticated scam to con people out of their money was largely built on your source ’’ Lynn Ex ‘’ ( Who’s real name is Tanika Ferguson-little by the way) statement about Rental Preapproval being a scam and her statement that we engage in the selling of fake social security numbers. Your claims of us being a scam company was based on Tanika’s comment in large part. I have provided you with evidence, and indisputable verifiable references that Tanika Ferguson-little Paulk and Ray Paulk are in the business of selling fake social security numbers to consumers to get them approved, which makes is reasonable to conclude her comment about rental preapproval was a lie. She NEVER paid Rental Preapproval any monies whatsoever for anything, nor have you. She stated in her comment that we scammed her and her friends out of money and never gave her a refund. That has proven to be a complete lie, and I have backed up my position on this with evidence. Tanika owns a competing company with Ray Paulk, and only made those statements to slander our name and to gain a competitive advantage in their business. This is all very relevant to the matter at hand.

Yet, you call my research on the matter a mere ‘’ deflection’’. I’m not deflecting, I’m standing up for the creditability and integrity of Rental Preapproval. I’m addressing these slanderous lies started by Tanika Ferguson-Little Paulk and Ray Paulk of Ways2rent.com ..

The evidence that I have discovered confirms my earlier suspicion that this was indeed a slander campaign started by a competing company, and it appears Tanika Ferguson- Little Paulk and Ray Paulk used you as a vehicle to cast out war on me and our company, for their financial gain.

This is a quote from your last message:

‘’ There is just too much deflection, what feels like red herrings, specifically avoiding my pointed questions (you never addressed the punitive behaviors towards customers you think commit fraud against you), ‘’

I have not deflected Mindy. I literally answered every single one of your questions thoughtfully. I believe the average reader of this thread will agree. I answered your ‘’pointed’’ questions several messages ago in fact.

Here is the direct quote of my answer to this particular question regarding our '' punitive behaviors towards customers we think commit fraud against us'' :

‘’ Mindy, you and any other potential customers has a right to conclude our terms of service is strict. However to be fair, the consequences listed in your screenshots are ONLY for customers who commit fraud against our company. The consequences are not for 99.9% of our customers who will not commit fraud. We have to address fraud of any kind seriously because it places our company at risk and our ability to provide the services we provide to high risk renters. Please also note that our terms of service link is literally listed on the home page of our website for potential customers to read and review before purchasing our services in the spirit of transparency and honesty. You should also consider that we are in the business of helping consumers that most landlords and management companies avoid due to their credit issues, history of defrauding private businesses, evictions, defaulting on loans, etc.. Therefore, statistically these types of consumers are at higher risk for any business. We are here to help the forgotten and avoided get approved for quality housing.

Is there anything within my limited ability I can do to help or assist you within the scope of our offered services to resolve the issue you have with our company?’’

In regard to your question about why would one website may have keywords and phrases, or even entire bodies of text that can be found on a similar website within the same industry. That’s a common practice in performing SEO marketing, Search Engine Optimization.

What is SEO?

SEO is a marketing discipline focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO encompasses both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines.

The objective in online businesses is to be the first company that pops up on search results on a search engine for targeted keywords and phrases, therefore a skillful SEO marketer may copy content off a similar website focused in the same industry and place it on a backend website page (not visible to direct website visitors) in order for the page to come up on the search engine when a potential lead is searching a competing companies keywords or phrase. This provides an opportunity to pitch one’s website to the lead before they start business with a competitor.

Example: If I own a dealership called Big Boys Auto Sales, but the dealership across town is much bigger and gets a lot more traffic, as an SEO Marketing Expert I would suggest that Big Boys Auto Sales place their competitor’s dealership name, and certain keywords and phrases on a backend page on their website. This is a marketing tactic that will increase visibility to potential traffic that was searching for their competitor but instead found Big Boys Auto Sales.

Mindy, based on your last message It appears you would like to discontinue any further communication with me. I will respect that. However, I will always be available and ready to discuss the matters of your heart if you desire my feedback.

Have a wonderful night, and thank you for your feedback.

- Manager

• Sc
      2nd of May, 2018

Hi there,

I am curious about rentalpreapproval.com
    I was actually advised to check this place out by a management company. My one giant concern is i don't fully understand how the program works, how it's going to get me into the place I want, how it side steps bad credit/evictions that would otherwise get me rejected. My biggest concern is I want to speak to someone to help me understand this but in order to get a phone call I have to pay. This concerns me?

2nd of May, 2018

@scsamuels Hello Scsamuels,

Rental Preapproval offers 24 hours chat and email support to customers who would like to inquire more about the program. We currently offer phone support to paid clients as an effort to keep our cost of operations low, as the higher the cost of operations are the more we will be forced to charged for services. However, we are considering to change this policy so more potential customers can also have access to 24 hours phone support.

Rental Preapproval offers our customers what we call a ''Rental Preapproval Package'', this is basically a professional document presentation of our client's income, credit details, rental history, and a letter from the client explaining their credit and life circumstance. Based on our experience renters who are upfront and takes the first step to put their credit issues in context to potential property managers or landlords have a much higher chance of getting approved than a credit challenged renter who blindly applies to a rental property with no explanation of the negative items on their credit history. Our offered Rental Preapproval Package is all about breaking the awkward ice between the applicant and the property manager as it relates to credit issues and income. The biggest value we offer our clients is the saving of time and money of wasting countless money of applications fees and touring countless properties that won't approve them. It's best to know upfront if you won't be approved based on the details listed in your Rental Preapproval Package than to spend money on application, admin, and processing fees per rental property each and every time.

It's also important to note that we never ask for our client's social security number or other highly personal information. Our client's produce their own credit reports for free on www. annualcreditreport .com . The only information we require from the client in regards to their credit is the credit score per agency and how many evictions they have. The client provides us this information, thus we don't need nor ask for their social.

Lastly, we offer our clients a corporate guarantor if they would like to get approved through a corporate lease. Our network of corporate guarantors have established excellent business credit, proof of financials, and positive rental history; which is used to secure the approval at our client's chosen rental property. This particular approval strategy helps qualified clients to rent anywhere of their choosing at just about any apartment community that accepts corporate leasing. The Corporate Guarantor will submit a rental application on our client's behalf under the management company’s corporate leasing option. The corporate guarantor will submit the client's name as the official occupant that will be residing on the rental property. The property manager will review the corporate guarantor’s financials, positive rental history, and excellent business credit score; which will grant the client housing approval. This approval strategy does not require a credit check at any point from the client, but applicants must have a clean criminal background and a source of steady income.

However, for the corporate leasing option there are income qualifications.

I hope I was able to address your concerns. If you have further questions please chat a support agent on our website or send an email to our support team.

Have a great night!

20th of Sep, 2018

@scsamuels @ scsamuels DONT THEY ARE SCAMMERS I BEG YOU NOT TO!!

19th of Sep, 2018

I also was cheated today. Check this out. They tell you to pay 250 and once you pay it they will give you documents telling you to pay over 400 and if you don't move forward and do that...they will send your info to management companies and tell them not to rent to you plus damage your credit if you as for a refund.

19th of Sep, 2018

@Isabel/Marshala puertorico We are sorry to know that you have decided to cancel the program. Please be reminded that we have delivered your Rental Preapproval Package as promised, and we have provided you with the corporate guarantor referral as promised. Also, all paid clients are under a legally binding contract of 30 days before they request a refund. We require all our clients to give our team a fair opportunity to work their case and fight for their approval, Cassia.

Please also be mindful that all clients are properly informed that there is a required security deposit or risk fee by the management company or corporate guarantor in order to secure the approval. This information is openly available on our website and in the terms of service section.

Please see images below:

PS: Nonetheless, we will issue you a refund. As you only paid today, and it's best you give your request time to be seen by a review team before leaving negative complaints. You paid at 2:42 EST, it is now 5:04 EST..

You did not allow us the time to look into the details of your case or complaint to properly respond to it.

Have a wonderful day, and God Bless.

19th of Sep, 2018

I meant my cousin and I was cheated. Because I gave her the money to do this transaction.

20th of Sep, 2018

[censored] YOU LIARS. YOU DON'T HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH THE RENTAL COMPANY WILL CHARGE BECAUSE I DIDN'T PICK ONE YET BECAUSE YOU ASKED FOR ADDL MONEY AFTER CLEARLY STATING 250 IS INVOLVED. MANY RENTAL COMPANIES WANT 600 AND UP OR ONE MONTHS RENT. BUT YOU SOMEHOW OUT OF THE BLUE CHARGE AN ADDITIONAL 400 WITHOUT EVEN CHECKING WITH THE MANAGEMENT. I KNOW THOSE COMPANIES. YOU ARE A [censored]ING LIAR AND A CON ARTIST. YOU [censored]. YOU WANTED MORE MONEY AND THE WEBSITE YOU FORWARDED US TO WAS BOGUS. I HOPE EVERY DIME YOU RECEIVE WILL BRING YOU NOTHING BUT SADNESS YOU [censored]TARDS. STAY CLEAR EVERYONE. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND YOU WILL BE ACCUSED OF BEING A FRAUD WHEN YOU ARE NOT. IF YOU MAKE A COMPLAINT THEY WILL CHARGE YOU AN ADDL 100 JUST FOR TELLING THEM YOU SEE THEY ARE FAKES.

@Isabel/Marshala puertorico Hello Cassie Hill,

I am unsure why there is so much anger in your message, when we have offered you a refund both publicly on this platform and privately via email communication. Your anger seems be misdirected and perhaps you are going through some personal issues which I am deeply sympathetic too.

We have not lied to you about anything, here is a direct quote from our website on the pricing page regarding security deposit and/or risk fees that may be required from third party management companies, landlords, or corporate guarantors:

'' NOTE: All Premium Package clients are required to pay a security deposit or risk fee to their chosen management company/landlord or to their assigned corporate guarantor. This fee will range from $400.00 to Equal to the amount of rent depending on the client's unique case details. All fees paid is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee if the client isn't fully approved into a rental property.''

Thus, the text states that all clients must be prepared to pay between $400 to equal to the amount of rent for final approval. This gives your case manager leverage to argue your case to your chosen rental properties and hopefully win over an approval.

worst case if we fail to secure our clients an approval after 30 days we grant them a 100% refund. Our success is so high that we rarely fail at securing our clients an approval. You paid, and less than 1 hour later demanded a refund. Respectfully, I do not believe you are being entirely reasonable and fair in your assessment regarding this issue.

Nonetheless, if we have offended you in any way, or somehow did not properly communicate with you our policy regarding services, I am personally sorry and the company is also apologetic that your experience has been this way.

We strive to provide our customers a quality customer service experience, and for the most part we do that. We are sorry if we missed the mark with you.

Lastly, as mentioned in the email sent to you Cassie. All refunds are issued on Mondays. For privacy and identity purposes please respond to the email message sent to you to confirm the refund request, per company policy.

Thank You, Have a wonderful day and God bless you.

20th of Sep, 2018

PLUS EVERYONE WE NEVER SIGNED ANY CONTRACT PERIOD. THESE PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS AND WILL FACE THE LAW FOR SURE.

20th of Sep, 2018

ALL OF THEIR REVIEWS ARE FAKE AND GUESS WHAT THEY SAID THAT THEY DONT HAVE TO REFUND US OUR HARD EARNED MONEY BECAUSE WE WONT PAY THE EXTRA MONEY THEY WANTED IN THEIR SECOND SCAM WEBSITE THEY SENT US TO. THEY ARE LIARS AND SCAMMERS. PLEASE BEWARE. I AM NOT NAMED CASSIE WHO THE HELL IS THAT? MY LAWYER LOOKED AT EVERYTHING AND CONFIRMED THEY ARE FAKE AND FRAUDS. THEY CONTINUOUSLY TELL US THAT THEY WILL GIVE BACK OUR MONEY WHEN THEY ARE NOT GONNA DO IT PERIOD. IF WE GET OUR MONEY BACK WE WILL REMOVE THIS REVIEW. UNTIL THEN WE WILL CONTINUE TO WARN PEOPLE.

20th of Sep, 2018

@Isabel/Marshala puertorico Cassia, we have refunded you. If you are not the person mentioned, please provide us your first and last name so that we may process a refund for you.

Also, we have not and do not engage in scamming consumers whatsoever.

Lastly, none of our many positive reviews are fake, they are from real customers.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for your feedback.