Rent a Center / mgr. emry grayson
I rented a refridgerator, paid a payment, the next time I paid for one month, this time when it was due, I was a few days late, the Mgr. Emry Grayson sent two of his people to pick it up, however upon their arrival I had the money to pay and to keep the refridgerator another two weeks, after that time I will not be needing a rental refridgerator, I talked to him and he refused to let me keep it even though I had the money and it was full of food, about $150.00 worth of food. He was very nasty to me, his speech was slurred, he was not making complete sense and the he proceeded to hang up on me, I was not being rude to him, I just couldn't afford to lose my food. I am filing this complaint on behalf of myself and my daughter, I will also be seeking the $150.00 to replace my food.
8124 Eldora Blvd.
Commerce, MI 48382
[protected] x 1750 work
More Rent a Center Complaints & Reviews
- Rent a Center - horrible! 
- Rent a Center - fraud and scam 
- Rent a Center - the insurance policy needs to be changed 
- Rent a Center - violation fdcp; fraudulent actions 
- Rent a Center - awful experience 
- Rent-A-Center - the staff and manger
- Rent-A-Center - samsung s8 (smartphone)
- Rent-A-Center - products and services
- Rent-A-Center - my furniture
- Rent-A-Center - unethical behaviour