Rent a CarThey are Scammers!

R Review updated:

Please, avoid using this company! I had a terrible experinece with them and will NEVER advice them to anybody!

• R
      Jul 03, 2009

Can you explain us why you said, they are scammers? I am very very courios to tell us your story! I am 100% sure, that someone from Promotor Services will explain whats happend, mr Robert G. (another curiosity is to check with the car rental agency if you ever was their client!). Waiting your answer!

Best Regards!

• W
      Jul 04, 2009

All these rental car places are crooked. I am currently Discount Car and truck rentals for some money that they owe me.

• A
      Aug 07, 2009

They let you borrow their car and they owe you money? I don't get that.

• W
      Aug 08, 2009

It's a long story anony miss, and I don't want to get into it. Let's just say it's best to use your own car if travelling.

• G
      Mar 22, 2010

I fully agree with this complaint have a nice holiday and use a trusted rent a car company. STAY AWAY!!!

• E
    Rent a Car - I will never rent from them again
    LA Rentals
    Los Angeles
    California

Completely agree ! There are many emotional statements for different companies and businesses. I think more pragmatical and calm thinking is definitely leading to better results when somebody has to chose goods, order a service and so.

• N
    Rent a Car - I will never rent from them again
    Rent a Car

• T
      Aug 03, 2016

I wish I had read this a couple weeks ago. I rented from Budget from Dallas to South Carolina from May 1st - May 8th, total was 167.00 + $19 per day for their insurance coverage. When the 167.00 hold on my account was FINALLY processed a few days later, it turned into $570.xx. I called the store, they were also completely rude with me, they didn't give me an itemized bill and wouldn't explain the charges in detail such as "this cost this much, and this cost that" so I could figure out just what the hell I was paying for.

I knew 167.00 was too cheap for that long of a trip. Also I did have unlimited mileage, had no cleaning charges whatsoever. Brought it back with a full tank and a beautiful wash inside and out that I paid for myself.

Just don't bother renting from them. Enterprise may seem more expensive at first, but they'll at least stick to their end of the deal.

• M
    Rent a Car - Misleading charges
    Rent A Car

I prepaid for a Budget Rent-A-Car using United mileage. I confirmed a number of times that I would not have any additional charges- unless something catastrphic happened, of course. I was told that everything I had initialled for was 100% included in my package. However, upon returning the car, I learned that I had over $450 of charges. I brought this to the attention of the sales clerk who was extremely rude to me. I was told that I had agreed to the additional coverage even though I had confirmed at pick up that I was accepting no additional charges. I have spoken to a number of customer service reps and have been treated extremely unprofessionally. Please do not rent from Budget Rent-A-Car. Their agreements and sales reps are very misleading and rude!

• A
      Aug 03, 2016

hey. go to directcomplaint.com and fill out there auto/truck rental complaint form. & good luck!

• K
      Aug 03, 2016

The problem is (when you dropped the car)...thats like easting the whole steak and then compaining that it was not cooked right...i call that person complaining the same name...STUPID.

• D
    Rent a Car - Never rent from them again
    Rent A Car

Turned my vehicle and the person noted that my tank was full. He tried to print the receipt right there but his device had run out of paper. We went inside to get another copy which I received. I did not pay as close attention as I should have but once I arrived at the airport I looked and saw I was charged for not filling the tank. I tried having the local office correct the error but was told they are not authorized to do that. I was given a number to call that the office said was staffed 24/7. Of course it was not. In the grand scheme of things waiting till next week to correct the error should not be a big deal, but for me, I will never rent from them again.

• S
    Rent a Car - Beware
    Rent A Car

I rented a 15 passenger van from Saban's and it was filthy, and the upholstery was torn. The seatbelts had goo on them, and they did not all work! It looked like it had not been washed in the last year.

My wife was upset and complained when dropping the car off, to which the owner replied "get off my property". When we did not leave insisted he hear the complaint he called her a stupid b****, and more right in front of me!!! I have no respect for him. I have never seen a grown man treat a woman like that before, I feel sorry for his wife and daughters.

All should know of Saban's business practices before renting here.