RenoCanada / Poor workmanship and terrible service

1 Canada Review updated:

RENOCanada
www.renocanada.com

We had RenoCanada renovate our home bathroom for over $17,000, trusting that they would not only provide good workmanship but also provide effective project management.

We were told the job would take 7-10 days but ended up taking over 6 weeks. We did most of the project management ourselves and lost work and vacation hours to make sure the job was completed.

They installed a radiator that looks ridiculous - if I knew it was going to look like that, I would never have purchased it for $700.00. We were showed a picture of how it was going to look , and it looks nothing like that.

Also, they installed a shower curtain bar a third of the way into the bathtub and too high for me to even reach (I'm 5'5" tall).

When we asked for these to be fixed the very rude owner, Sam Beninato insisted that everything installed was in working order and just because we didn't like the way it looked doesn't mean he has to fix it.

He actually said that its 'all about the money, Judy' and refused to fix anything unless we paid for it AGAIN. He bullied his employee and us, until we finally agreed to settle the outstanding bill but this is not to our satisfaction. I will never recommend them to anyone.

Sam Beninato from Reno Canada cares nothing about customer service and says 'it's all about the money!"

Comments

Bi
  11th of Nov, 2007

1. Sam Beninato & Reno Canada and his THIEF co-horts Mintz and Partners Limited (Licensed by Renocanada a.k.a. (RENOCANADA) solicited money from us to bankrupt Entrepreneur Expansion Corp.

2. They promised us 'huge profits' and returns if we sent money to Mintz and Partners Limited out of Toronto, Ontario.

3. Sam Beninato works as for Renocanada (RENOCANADA) and RENOCANADA approves of Mr. Beninto's actions.

4. He calls himself a 'Licensed RENOCANADA Dealer'....RENOCANADA NEEDS TO BE CLOSED DOWN!

5. We left at least 10 messages with both RENOCANADA and Sam Beninato in the last two (2) years.

6. NONE OF OUR CALLS WERE EVER RETURNED!! Inclusive of at least 3 calls in the last 10 days!!

7. Sam Beninato & Reno Canada is a Director (Inspector) in the Bankruptcy of Entrepreneur Expansion Corp.

8. There are more than 500 Location merchants in Canada, US, UK, 300 + Investors in Canada, US and UK, totaling $16,000,000.00 in investments, who are waiting for Sam Beninato & Reno Canada (and Mintz and Partners Limited and their liars/lawyers) and RENOCANADA to report and update them on the Bankruptcy of Entrepreneur Expansion Corp. and where the Investors' money is, where the investors' ATMs are and what's up with the investors' location contracts.

9. Sam Beninato & Reno Canada are LIARS, CHEATERS and a FRAUDSTERS!!

10. Renocanada endorses and promotes Sam Beninato...WHAT A SCAM!!
Watch for Sam Beninato on TV (Infomercials!) Sam Beninato sells House renovations?!
Don't Call...Don't buy from these RIP-OFFS.
RenoCanada has created the TV infomercial as a SAM SCAM!

11. Don't give your money to Sam Beninato or Renocanada!! You will never get it back!!

12. Here are the Facts, as best as we know them:
Entrepreneur Expansion Corp was petitioned into bankruptcy by:
Sam Beninato a.k.a. Plumbing Mart (Toronto), a.k.a. Renovation Capital Acceptance Corporation, a.k.a. Renosystems International Inc., email samBeninato@renocanada.com, a.k.a....too many trading names to mention...Bankruptcy Petition on or about April, 2004....THEN...
'HELL was unleashed upon ALL ENTREPRENEUR EXPANSION business interests (and many others) locally and over seas.'

13. Entrepreneur Expansion Corp. is currently being run and managed by Sam Beninato, a.k.a. Reno Canada, a.k.a. RENOCANADA, a.k.a.
Renovation Capital Acceptance Corporation, aka too many names to list and the Trustee Hartley Bricks a.k.a. Mintz and Partners Limited and the Inspectors to the Bankruptcy. (See Below).

14. Many ATMs in questions (at least 21 to 100+++) are unaccounted for and are with Key Biz Tactics Corporation (Welland, Ontario), per Tim (Mark) Lickman admissions, under oath.

15. The names and contacts of EVERYONE IN CHARGE are:

a) Petitioner: Sam Beninato (Photo Attached) RenoCanada
1534 Midland Avenue
Scarborough, ON M1P 3C2
TEL: (416) 285-6798
FAX: (416) 285-1825
Email: franchiseinfo@renocanada.com
Email:samBeninato@renocanada.com,
'I sell RenoCanada Franchises..','...EEC?...oops...'Talk to my lawyer James Klein!... oops... talk to the lawyer representing James Klein, LLP, against the Klein FRAUD allegations...Michael Kestenberg, LLP!...Ya that's it!!'...
Talk to HIM, but NEVER call ME again.'
'I am the Petitioner [who caused and started the Bankruptcy of Entrepreneur Expansion Corp.] but I don't want to be the Petitioner any more.'

b) Matthew Elmslie: RBC-Royal Bank of Canada-Investment Advisor. HE WON'T GIVE OUT ANY DETAILS OF HIS WHEREABOUTS AND NO RETURN CALLS...
'I work for RBC Securities. I am a registered Investment Adviso...oops...how did you find me?','Talk to my Lawyer'
P: (519) 747-4926
F: (519) 747-1808
matthew.elmslie@rbc.com
matthewelmslie@hotmail.com

c) Trustee: Hartley Bricks (Photo Attached)
Email: Hartley_Bricks@mintzca.com,
'The Kansas City Star, Mo., Gambling and Tourism column By Rick Alm, The Kansas City Star, Mo. Knight Ridder/Tribune Business News Feb. 8
'Canadian accountants and a gaggle of gambling and lodging industry veterans, including one indicted in the late '70s in an alleged kickback scandal involving a Las Vegas casino and the Teamsters Union. Majority interest in the River Falls effort is held by AL and HARLEY MINTZ, founder and managing partner respectively, of MINTZ AND PARTNERS LIMITED, a Toronto-based accounting and business consulting firm.'
'Where's the E?', 'We have a lawyer now...Stop calling us'
'...EEC?...ooops..Talk to my lawyers...Sam Babe and Steven Graff...'

d) Ms. Vivian Dimas: Executive Partner: Entrepreneur Expansion Corp.
Tel: (416) 444-4060
Fax: (416) 285-8969
Email: viviand@hrconnects.com
Website: www.hrconnects.com
'I refuse to return phone calls-emails from these [Entrepreneur Expansion] idiots.', 'Talk to my lawyer...'.'I am an Inspector for the Bankruptcy of Entrepreneur Expansion Corp. but I don't want to deal with creditors' calls'."
"Send me your money and I'll find you reliable staff".. Ya Right!

e) Don Hallam: HE WON'T GIVE OUT ANY DETAILS OF HIS WHEREABOUTS.
($300.00 finders fee offered for 'Don Hallam's whereabouts!!)

f) THE LAWYERS: Sam Babe and Steven Graff...Aird and Berlis, LLP, 181 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5J 2T9
Tel: (416) 865-7726
E-mail: sgraff@airdberlis.com, sbabe@airdberlis.com
'I am in charge now.' 'Don't contact ANY Inspectors for the Bankruptcy of Entrepreneur Expansion Corp....' '...Aird and Berlis will now answer ALL of your questions...' '...You are not entitled to ANY public information on our activities surrounding the Bankruptcy of Entrepreneur Expansion Corp.'

g) Tim and Tracey Lickman, Ellen Vriend and Keybiz Tactics Corporation (holding ATMs and transaction fees 'in trust for the Trustee'):
Welland, ON L3B1A1
Phone: (905) 735-9791
Email: t.lickman@keybiztactics.com
'Trust me....' 'Want details...?...Talk to my Lawyer'...'The ATMs and the locations are OURS...the Trustee said so!...oops.. FRAUD?!....Talk to my lawyer... David Goodman, LLP, of Toronto... he will clarify??...','David, Where are you...?'

h) Larry Eggelton-Chief Financial Officer (CFO): HE WON'T GIVE OUT ANY DETAILS OF HIS WHEREABOUTS.
'That's not my Signature....ooops..how did you catch me?....oops...talk to my lawyer...'...Mr. Elmslie and Renocanada are in charge now...',
'...not my problem...','Don't call me any more...' "Cal Sam... He will know what to say"..?? "Sam Beninato?? where are you?"

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANY OF THESE PEOPLE OR THESE COMPANIES.

They will STEAL from you.
They will Cheat you.
They will Defraud You.
They will LIE to you.

I don't know why Sam Beninato and the directors of Renocanada are not in JAIL! (This is possibly...the largest FRAUD in Canadian History!)

To the complainant... To reach the EEC Creditors Union and hopefully get some resolution, email b.lougheed@goeec.com

Hope this helps.

John (Almost a Victim)
Niagara, Ontario
Canada

Je
  21st of Apr, 2008

These guys are smooth, but their work sucks. Took me for $29K on a kitchen renovation that looked like a twelve year old did it.

Di
  27th of Aug, 2009

They did a terrible job for me and refuse to honor their warranty. I have cupboards that are falling apart! I am so disappointed in their service.

Ja
  14th of Sep, 2009

I am so glad I have read the countless negative reviews online before looking to hire RenoCanada. All I have to say is THANK GOD FOR CUSTOMER COMPLAINT BOARDS!! I saw RenoCanada's ad in the paper and went online to check them out but came across several complaint boards first. I have read review after negative review about the poor service and shoddy workmanship. I will most definitely be taking my business elsewhere. THANK YOU to everyone for sharing their experiences and saving me from disaster!