Renee's Bridal / Ripped off

Pensacola, FL, United States
I know exacally what you are talking about. I went in to try my bridesmaid dress, and they had me try on the only dress they had in that style it was a 10 I wear a 5/6 in my everyday clothes. They told me me was going to need to order an 8 and I had to pay $50 for super fast delivery because the wedding was two months away. When I got the dress in it had to be taken in, in the sides and the bust also it needed to be hemmed. I think if they would have ordered me a smaller size it would have been alot better. I go to get the dressed altered by Renee's and after they pin everything I get a bill of $118, my dress was $130 so I paid just as much for the alterations as the dress. This was on a Saturday 8/9 that I dropped it off, I found someone that could do it cheaper and called back to Renee's Monday 8/11 and told them the situation and asked of I could get the dress back to save some money. The lady said she would call the lady that was doing the alterations and call me back. I called back to Renee's on 8/20 because I never received a call back the same lady that I spoke to on the 11th answered the phone and said she was sorry and would call the seamstress and call me back. Surpriseingly she called back and gave me some wonderful news, THE DRESS WAS NOT DONE!Nine days later, with no call and the dress was not done. Let me tell you this is the 20th and the wedding is on the 30th, Yes 10 days away. NO PHONE CALL ARE YOU KIDDING ME? So I had to go pick the dress up on the 21st because she wouldn't go pick it up for me that day so I could take it to someone else. I will NEVER deal with these people agian, and I will tell everyone I know how this company is ran so poorly.
Ka