Renault Sandero Cup — inferior vehicle
I am writing here because I am one very unhappy Renault customer...
I purchased a brand new Sandero Cup from Renault Durbanvile in January 2011, two weeks ago we had our first rain in the Cape and low and behold I get into my brand new car and see that the ceiling above the steering is wet as well as the carpeting under the steering. I was totally shocked now I understood the strange odor in my car from day one. .. no new car smell for me
Their solution: they offered me a brand new car to replace the one I bought BUT I must pay in a further R8000.00 or they will fix it and hand my smelly car back to me.. Why?? I ask... I did nothing wrong? Well other than buy a Renault that is. Why must I pay for something that is entirely their fault, their shoddy workmanship? Should Renault not stand up for its reputation? They should give me a brand new non leaking car because that is what I thought I was buying in the first place. I understand it will come at a cost to them, but this is their fault not mine, I paid my R15000.00 deposit and unbeknown to me I was purchasing an inferior product.
Renault has now had my car for two weeks; they found that the front windscreen did not have a seal. They have also since then found that they needed to replace the clutch and also the flywheel… my car is not even 3 months old yet…
Renault South Africa, come to the party and do the right thing here. Trust me an unhappy customer you do not want…. As I feel now, I deeply regret ever stepping foot into a Renault dealership. Never again.
More Renault Sandero Cup Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault SA - wrong model financed and no responsibility taken
- Renault Clio 1. 2 Va Va Voom - faulty aoirbags and seatbelts.
- Renault Clio - 5 year old car engine blows after full services, only 60k mileage and no other issues
- [Resolved] Renault - renault's poor service car parts for kwid
- Renault Clio 1. 5 DCI - faulty motor