Renault SAwrong model financed and no responsibility taken

Hi
I purchased a new Captur from The Glen Renault in Feb 2018. They financed a 1.2T and gave me a 0.9T, and wont take responsibility for this, I believe intentional "error".
Three options were offered by the DP but they are do not benefit me in any way - purely to the advantage of Renault. George Stegmann is offering an interest payment of R2500 but the interest calculated from Standard Bank was R48009 as at end Jan 2019, increasing daily. interest is calculated over the term of the loan and not the number of instalments paid.
After sales service and customer care are non existent. They will not even recognize the interest calculation done by Standard Bank!
Logged a Twitter a complaint and they sent me full circle straight to the Customer Care that could not assist me last year.
What happened to ethics and fair business practice?
My short term is incorrect, company petrol card issued incorrectly and the financing, yet there is no urgency.
Does customer care assist if a franchise is purchased from Renault, or does responsibility and accountability cease to exist ?

So