[Resolved] Renault — renault's poor service car parts for kwid
I have complaint so Much about Renault's poor service for part its not even funny, I am waiting now seen 7 month's for my car to be fixed by Bradbury's Polokwane, they say the parts are on back order, yah! Renault is such a big well stabilised company but the underdogs which is trusting clients such as myself, must get the dog treatment from them, I'm paying instalment for a car I have no benefit, and secondly I had to buy a mother new car so that I could go to work, shame on you Renault ! If you want to see customer satisfaction give me all my instalments back, or pay you're poor product off! Renault Kwid owner's are going to regret just like I am! Disappointed, despaired and angry Ms Harmse SS Polokwane👎👎👎
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Renault Customer Care's Response, Nov 10, 2017
Dear Customer (Harmses),
We’ll surely forward this to the concerned country head. They will get in touch with you to assist you further in this regard.
More Renault Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault SA - wrong model financed and no responsibility taken
- Renault Clio 1. 2 Va Va Voom - faulty aoirbags and seatbelts.
- Renault Clio - 5 year old car engine blows after full services, only 60k mileage and no other issues
- Renault Clio 1. 5 DCI - faulty motor
- [Resolved] Renault Stellenbosch, Western Cape - renault duster dci reg no cfm14766