[Resolved] Renault

Posted: Sep 14, 2017 by

renault duster car registration no. kl 16 r 7606

NSS College Road, Neeramankara, Kaimanam. P. O, Thiruvananthapuram District, India
Dear Concern,

I am Anoop .S writing this letter on behalf of Lakshmi S Dharan who is my wife owning the vehicle Renault Duster with registration number KL-16R 7606. We have a serious grievance to put into your notice.Our vehicle has been submitted to your service center at NSS college road, Neeramankara, Kaimanam P.O, Thiruvananthapuram for having an accident service on 19/08/2017.The service person Mr.Praveen attended our vehicle and explained the work details and promised to give back the vehicle after full maintenance in 25days. I have been contacting this person continuously and he has been updating as the work is in progress and will be completing on time.A call-on the day 14/09/2017 made me really annoying to see our car remains unattended or untouched on the place it was parked while given.It was real cheating of a customer over phone by updating the work is going on. I had this bad experience once earlier also which I didn't complain.This is really absurd and disgusting.I have been taken a daily rent vehicle for 25 days which costs me rs-1000 per day.As your service agent cheated me and my car still remains untouched you are responsible to compensate me for each extra day rent I have to pay for my rent car.I am very much unsatisfied with this service person. I don't want to continue his interveniency and want my car back in a day within.To be frank I will report this pathetic scenario to my all relatives and friends were someone's has been planning to own a Duster, if my dilemma has not been resolved in a day time. Also I will seek legal support for compensation of extra rent which i had been forced to levy only due to the ironic scenario created by your irresponsible service agents.If you value at-least customer complaints I hope for an appropriate action from your part at the earliest possible.

With Lots of GRIEVANCE

Thanking you,

ANOOP S

RenaultRenaultRenaultRenaultRenault

Resolution statement

Renault Customer Care's Response, Sep 15, 2017
Dear Anoop Varkala,

We do not want you to feel this way about us. Kindly allow us some time to escalate the matter to the concerned team. We'll get in touch with you
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country India Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree