Renault Newcastlepoor service

1 Review updated:

I recently took my car for service at the Newcastle branch and I was booked for a certain date but on the day some of the things for service was not available now this is the second time they have told me to bring my car back again due to incomplete products for service. I called and complained I was told that the service manager would call me back with regards to my complaint, which he did not. I then called them again and I sent the car in and then to my surprise the service light was still on and I was not informed about this, I saw it as I was about to drive off, when I asked they told me to bring it again next week as they can't switch it off. I was charged full price to service the car and I was not informed about the supposed problem and to top this off wen they first did the service I was told that they did not switch the light off because the was still some things that were not fitted. I am wondering what is the colour of my skin that makes it OK for them to treat me this way. We are informed that they do not take us to the location yet the people living in the suburbs are dropped off at their homes, is the perhaps a difference in the money we pay with theirs. The service is poor and unacceptable and in order to bring the car we use petrol I unfortunately do not have the petrol to waste for half jobs.

Jun 06, 2018

Comments

• Re
      Jun 07, 2018

Dear Nomthandazo Mbatha,

We'll surely forward this to the concerned country head. They will get in touch with you to assist you further in this regard.