Renault / window regulator switches
I have a renault Megane Grand Scenic just over 4 years old. I bought this 2nd hand in September 2006 and in that time three windows have failed, the source of the problem being the regulator switch in each. My mechanic now thinks that the first window repaired in November 2006 is about to go again!! The total cost to date has been over £700! How on earth can such a small item a) cost so much and b) continually fail? Electric windows are not a new piece of technology and this is clearly a design fault on the part of Renault as I have nevr had another car with this problem. Anyone else experienced similar?
More Renault Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault Sa - defective vehicle
- Renault - parts service
- Renault - no response about gasoline consumption for pick up oroch
- Renault South Africa Sales - sales service
- Renault - bad service faulty engine
- Renault - inability to repair vehicle correctly.