[Resolved] Renaultkwid 1000 amt

sir

i have purchase renault kwid 1000 AMT on 09 December 2016.
Since beginning the car is making trouble. The car was delivered me without proper check.
on 10 December 2016 to till date this car is serviced by your mechanic but they can not slove the probleem.
Car auto gear box is not work properly
complete wiring was changed on payment by me at your showroom but this is not work properly.
Two time in last 3 months car shutdown on road and carried by torching one time on my expenses and second time by your staff
Brakes shoes making noise and not worked proper.
In the month of january your staff asked me that this brake problem will be sloved and we replace the brake system but there is no progress in this matter.

I think you delivered me a faulty car and there is no remedy about this.

I request your gooself to replace the car otherwise there is no remedy to go slove this problem by consumer court

Regards

Rajeev Bhardwaj
3 B 15 Talwandi kota
[protected]
car RJ20CE5361

• Resolution Statement

• Renault Customer Care's Response · May 19, 2017

Dear Rajeev Bhardwaj,
    Thank you for sharing the details. Our team will get in touch with you shortly to assist with your concern.

• Renault Customer Care's Response · Jun 13, 2017

Dear Rajeev Bhardwaj,

We've shared an update on your issue. Kindly check your private message for the details.

Ra