Renault Klerksdorp / renault kwid

1 Potchefstroom, South Africa Review updated:

12 May 2017
[protected]

Since my car was taken to Renault Klerkdsdorp on the 12 May 2017. The findings was the computer box is damaged or something. I was told that they have ordered a new computer box. apparently its on back order. every time they call me they tell me they don't know when the part is going to come or where it is at the moment. I was offered a courtesy car and i declined that due to that i don't have a safe parking lot. Its a risk to take. I currently struggle without a car and i need it for my employment duties. It seems as if this is not considered and i am paying for a car that i'm not even using. I request to be given a new car as it is not my fault or I cancel my contract and they can take the car back.
I am done waiting for nothing every time i ask where the part of the car is.
This wait does not benefit me in anyway, i struggle but i'm paying every month. Its very frustrating.
I hope you will take my concern into consideration.

Regards
Ms Monnanyane

• Updated by Motshedisi, Aug 06, 2017

Good day

With due respect i haven't received any feed back from anyone regarding this issue. its been 3 months paying the vehicle installment and still there is no improvement in receiving the part from wherever it is. No 1 has ever replied to my request above.
    Please i need a positive response regarding this issue.
    Hope you find this in order.
    Regards
    Ms Monnanyane

Mo
Jun 13, 2017

Comments

• Re
      Jun 14, 2017

Dear Customer(Motshedisi),

Thanks for reaching out to us! We have forwarded your concern to our team and the concerned country head will get in touch with you shortly.