Renault in Clearwater / very poor service

1 South Africa Review updated:

Renault in Clearwater gave me the worst service I’ve ever had in my entire life.

Their Sandero broke apparently it is a starter. They said that they place an order for 10 days, when I contact them after the 10 days they then tell me it’s now 10 business days before I can get a courtesy card.
Then now when it is 10 business days then now they tell me that they have received the part and they cannot give me the courtesy car and it is a Friday and I am unable to do my job without the car. It is a weekend and I have my plans and I am unable to do anything without my car.
Now when you call the staff member that I am dealing with is not available to talk to me nor is her manager.
Joyce Steyn referred me to their customer care which was as useless, I spoke to Lebo and Brad Pyle which clearly told me that there is nothing he can do for me even if I speak to his manager Neil Erasmus they are unable to do anything for me. They also referred me back to Clearwater and at Clearwater i have been taken from pillar to post and they are telling me that they cannot help me but I just need to wait for the card to be fixed on Monday.

This is a sticking bad service I received from Renault. They do not care how their clients are affected or feel. That’s how they treat people

Pe
Oct 13, 2017

Comments

• Re
      Oct 14, 2017

Dear Customer (Penny Tikane),

We’ll surely forward this to the concerned country head. They will get in touch with you to assist you further in this regard.