Renault Clio 1. 2 Va Va Voom — faulty aoirbags and seatbelts.
On the 24th of July 2010, round about 11h20, I was in an accident on the R24 (Johannesburg). A person who was travelling infront of me, came to a complete stop, I immediatley slammed on brakes and my brakes locked for about 15m. I was travelling at a speed of approximately 90km/h. I was thrown across the steering wheel and my passenger across the dash board. We were both wearing our seatbelts/ safetybelts, although they failed to hold us back. With the intense impact that I hit the other car, to my understanding the airbags should've opened up, which they did not do, they remained close. My car is a 2006 model, I did buy it 2nd hand from an authorised dealership and it did go through an inspection. I would please like some advise on how to take this matter future and to whom and how, as safety should NOT have a lifespan connected to it. My life was at stake and I will not allow this to happen again to me or any one else...
More Renault Clio 1. 2 Va Va Voom Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault SA - wrong model financed and no responsibility taken
- Renault Clio - 5 year old car engine blows after full services, only 60k mileage and no other issues
- [Resolved] Renault - renault's poor service car parts for kwid
- Renault Clio 1. 5 DCI - faulty motor
- [Resolved] Renault Stellenbosch, Western Cape - renault duster dci reg no cfm14766