Renault Cars / Unbearable maintenance cost / service

1 Chennai, India

I have purchased Renault Scala car from your company on August 2013 by paying around Rs. 10, 00, 000/- (Ten Lakhs). You have given warranty period for 4 year or 80, 000 kms. As on date my car rides approx. 44500kms in 3.3 years. I am having insurance with M/s. Bharathi Axa and also I am giving service periodically to your authorized service dealer only. On 10th November’2016 I have given my car (AP03BE3937) for service at M/S. Power Renault Car Pvt. Ltd Chennai. On test ride they have given list of problem in my car apart from my observations/complains and they have suggested me for some parts replacement which can’t be serviced and cost around Rs. 57, 000/- excluding periodic service charges. After seeing your French Reno Brand Value, Company International Standards and Guarantee given at the time of purchase we are very much impressed to have your car but now my personal feeling is “Why I have chosen this car” it is over burden to maintain your car by replacing parts frequently by paying huge amount annually even after carrying Insurance and in warranty period.
Due to unsafe ride and unbearable maintenance cost/service I am returning back my car to your company “Renault India Private Limited”.
Please don’t cheat the customers by imposing your brand in market for making of Unsafe and Poor assembling Renault cars in India.

Th