Renault — do not advise any one to buy a renault
I have a 2004 Renault Megane and you will not believe the mechanicle trouble I have with the car. Cylinders, disks, electronical errors, fuel injection problems etc. I am an single mother with two children and are unable to maintain the car. The value of the car is R93000 but car dealers only offer me R35000 as they say the car has no value. Believe me the parts cost you a fortune. A fuel injection pumb cost R7000. My car had to stand for 3 months as I could not afford some of the parts and have spend R10000 just to get it going again. It is a large investment and the car loses its value so quicly that you are guaranteed owner of the vechile till it is paid. Imagine strugeling for 5 years with a car that robs you of all your life savings and forces you to pay in should have had enough and wanting to get rid. With all the faults my car currently have it will soon be standing permantely. When it goes it is an fantastic car but if it breaks down you are screwd. Now me and my kids will have to walk soon while I still owe the bank a fortune. Renault you will have to do something about the cost of your parts!!! There are more clients that feels this way - just check complaint!!!
More Renault Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault SA - wrong model financed and no responsibility taken
- Renault Clio 1. 2 Va Va Voom - faulty aoirbags and seatbelts.
- Renault Clio - 5 year old car engine blows after full services, only 60k mileage and no other issues
- [Resolved] Renault - renault's poor service car parts for kwid
- Renault Clio 1. 5 DCI - faulty motor