Renauds Countrywide Furniture / reclining couch & chair.
The salesman at Renauds Furniture in Miramichi directed us to you for a solution since he says there is no warranty after 1 year. We Purchased this set almost 5 years ago and expected it to last many more years.
Both pieces are very worn and letting go at the seams. With only 2 of us here We were assured it was a high end good quality bonded leather, and just recently learned it may be sprayed with somethings?.
Very Disappointed! We expect the normal wear and tear but not this!
We have bought lazy boy over the years because of the reputation and also purchased a swivel chair from England furniture with no issues.
If we wanted cheap quality we would expect to, pay cheap $$ We paid over $2400 for two pieces. We sincerely hope you will quickly address and compensate or fix the oroblem ASAP. It is very bad looking and we simply can not afford to purchase another so soon! We hope you stand behind your reputation of great quality furniture. I am attaching pictures.
Anita & Brian King
More Renauds Countrywide Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - bad customer service 
- Bank Of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing