Remy Hair Extensions / Used hair

1 78 Fresh Pond RoadEast Falmouth, MA, United States
Phone: 5085489040

Ordered 12 inch straight Remy Hair Extensions from this company and paid $130.00 for buy one get one free. The hair came quickly but when I opened it I found it was used hair! There was still thread in the tracks, from it being sewn in someone else's hair! The hair was not Remy Indian Hair! It looked fine all together but as soon as I enraveled it, it was thin, scraggly, dry and just in bad condition! Now I am returning it but they want to charge a $10 "restocking" fee. So not only do I have to pay to have it shipped back but in addition they want to make another $10 more off of me. I know exactly where they got this hair from. They sell it at Sally's for $19.95 it's a very cheap grade of hair and Eindian is marking it up $45 and trying to pass it off as Indian Remy which it's not!!! I have purchased Remy hair from reputable places in the past and that is how I know this is a rip off!!! Don't buy from this company!! I am going to call paypal and see if they will reimburse me and go after this company! WARNING! This is a bogus company do not purchase no matter how good of a deal it may sound like.

Pa