RemoveRipoffReports.Net / Remove[redacted]s.Net and Joe Kenney are a scam

Remove[redacted]s.Net and Joe Kenney are a scam

I hired Remove[redacted]s.Net to remove some false accusation posted and they did not do anything, in fact, they made the matters worst by posting some new things that have no business to appear under our name. When I try to call Joe Kenney from Remove[redacted]s. I cannot get hold of the manager or someone in charge. People cut your losses with these losers and move on. It is hard to find reliable trustworthy people but Remove [redacted]sis a bunch of low life losers. I swear I would they would never live to see any of the money that they steal.

Comments

• Ra
      27th of Oct, 2011
    RemoveRipoffReports.Net - I hired RemoveRipoffReports.Net to remove some false accusation posted and they did not do anything
    RemoveRipoffReports.Net