Removal Group / Unreliable and unhelpful!
We used this company to move our possessions from the UK to Spain when we moved to Seville in September 2005. The company was extremely communicative and helpful until the point when they took our money (100% payment before they took our things away) and then changed completely. From the moments our goods were taken away, we received no contact at all from them and became frustrated at their lack of communication, refusal to answer our calls or reply to our emails. Our goods never arrived in Spain on the appointed day and we spent three days hanging around waiting for their arrival, becoming increasingly concerned and unable to get any information from the Removal Group about what had happened. Our 'removal coordinator' (Lee Plumridge) was somehow never available to take our calls when we rang, nor ever called back, and nobody else in the company seemed to have any information at all. When the goods finally did arrive (three days late) we found that they had been subcontracted out to another company (Johnsons Removals) and a number of the boxes were damaged with items broken. In addition, they arrived in such an enormous vehicle that it could not park anywhere near to our home and we ended up having to arrange our own transport to bring them from the lorry to our house. The Removal Group never responded to our complaints, nor offered any compensation for the delay or the damages. In conclusion, we were extremely disappointed with the service and would discourage anyone from using this company.
More Removal Group Complaints & Reviews
- Removal Group - I urge you to learn from my lessons and choose a more reputable dealer 
- Removal Group - 200% profit margain
- Removal Group - Worst company I have ever dealt with 
- Removal Group - Undelivered and lost goods! 
- Removal Group - poor service overcharged 
- Removal Group - Move from Belgium to Usa
- Removal Group - Very Bad Experience
- Removal Group - never processed our insurance claim 
- Removal Group - Shipping delays!