Removal Group / Shipping delays!
Had an absolute nightmare at customs two months ago from my return from dubai back to dover. Had to wait a just under two weeks for access to my shipment, which included my car!
The company i work for paid for the move which was all taken care for financially. All i had to do was contact a company for a half decent price. Removal group came up best after spending over an hour talking to move co-ordinator Michael, going through all the items that were allowed to be brought back and general waiting times for delivery for a full load shipment. The removal group are operating a broker service and do not actually do the move which was also included in the hour long chat but i was told that a BAR registered company will be conducting our move on behalf of the removal group.
The move itself was fine the lads did a good job packing and wrapping up the plasma tv and family artifacts. Once the shipment arrived in the uk however things did go wrong. due to an administrative error by the company who collected the shipment it was declared that a payment was outstanding. Michael was again extremely helpful and got the ball rolling as quick as could be on a saturday afternoon. he rang on the tuesday to say that it had all been taken care of and was reimbursed by that company for the error. I am over the moon that i got my goods and car back, all in one piece thanks to the great organization and determination of Michael from the removal group.
More Removal Group Complaints & Reviews
- Removal Group - I urge you to learn from my lessons and choose a more reputable dealer 
- Removal Group - Unreliable and unhelpful! 
- Removal Group - 200% profit margain
- Removal Group - Worst company I have ever dealt with 
- Removal Group - Undelivered and lost goods! 
- Removal Group - Move from Belgium to Usa
- Removal Group - Very Bad Experience
- Removal Group - never processed our insurance claim 
- Removal Group - poor service overcharged