Removal Group / I urge you to learn from my lessons and choose a more reputable dealer
I just wanted to share my horrible experience with The Removal Group company in the UK. (www.removalgroup.com). They came to pack us up in Paris on September 7, saying it would be 6-8 weeks to get our half a container worth of stuff to San Francisco. It's January 7th now, and our stuff still isn't here, though we're told it has arrived in LA finally.
The price was good, and the service was great until they took our money. I was told that they would pull half of the amount out of our bank account before the shipment, and the other half at completion, but they took all 3500 pounds at once, leaving me with no recourse. If I ever do this again, you can bet I'll use a credit card instead of a bank transfer, just so I can stop payment if necessary.
Six weeks after they packed up our stuff, I sent an email to Rupert at The Removal Group, and he told me that the shipment was still in their warehouse, waiting for another shipment to combine it with. No notice from them that there would be a delay until I asked, and then it was another two months before they found another shipment to go along with ours. Nothing from them but apologies, never any advance notice of the wait.
I urge you to learn from my lessons and choose a more reputable dealer. The only thing I can do now is try to keep others from making the same mistakes that I did.
More Removal Group Complaints & Reviews
- Removal Group - Unreliable and unhelpful! 
- Removal Group - 200% profit margain
- Removal Group - Worst company I have ever dealt with 
- Removal Group - Undelivered and lost goods! 
- Removal Group - poor service overcharged 
- Removal Group - Move from Belgium to Usa
- Removal Group - Very Bad Experience
- Removal Group - never processed our insurance claim 
- Removal Group - Shipping delays!