Remo Media / Scamers

Remo Media appeared on my mobile statement but I don’t recall using any of their services. I contacted sprint and they said that they will look into this fraud report. I hope my money will be refunded and I still don’t know how they managed to charge me without any interactions from my side.

Comments

• La
      21st of Jun, 2013

Unauthorized charges added to our Sprint account by Remo Media 63015 Crazy Alerts. Contacted Sprint and they said they were "Premium Texts". I told them it was FRAUD! After arguing with Sprint they finally removed the charges and blocked all future so called "premium texts". Told Sprint they should not be part of this scam. Sprint claimed "We aren't the ones billing you" to which I replied "Yes you are". Remo Media is a SCAM and a Fraud. Fight Sprint and ask for a manager. This kind of crap is why they should allow Class Action Lawsuits, and any such lawsuit should include going after Sprint. I guarantee they are making money "commissions" from this fraud. They should be ashamed.

• Pf
      3rd of Dec, 2013

Unauthorized charges added to my Verizon account by RemoMedia 46806 ringtoneseverywhere. I argued the charges to Verizon and they gave me credit on my this month billing and were going to block all future premium texts. I never got the text after that, but I have been charged on my this month statement for the same service. Remo Media is a SCAM. This should be a class action lawsuits.

• Jp
      3rd of Aug, 2016
    Remo Media - Fraudulent charges
    Remo Media

Remo Media has charged our Sprint acct for a number of months now. Sprint has been no help with stopping this. Apparently once they get your number they hit it for 9.99 a month