Remit2India / repeated marketting calls and blank calls

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I have an account with the company and used them a couple of times to transfer money. But if I don't transfer money for few weeks, they start calling my cell phone to tell me about how great their service is. The calls come from the same number so I have stopped picking them. But it is annoying because they keep calling up to three four times a day every week.

When I contacted their customer service, they told me my number was removed from the database. But I still receive their calls. Unsolicited calls on cell phones are not allowed but this company is not in US so I don't what are my options here.

Comments

• Cs
      11th of Mar, 2010

Dear Customer,

I am writing of behalf of Remit2India.

We would like to assist you with your concern. We request you to write to us at escalation@remit2india.com.

Regards,
    Remit2India

• Ta
      25th of Nov, 2010

Why are you folks scared to list your California Telephone number and address. Your office cannot be reached. You had an office in Cupertino, and mails from that address is bouncing back. Escalaation is a joke. You cannot be reached.

• Ta
      25th of Nov, 2010

Mails sent to: 830 Stewart Dr #B15, Sunnyvale, CA 94086 are beng returned as undelivered
    Being as big as Times of India is, why do you cheat consumers and sit on their moneRegionla phone numbers for 5-6 days. Why are you avoiding posting your Regional Telephone neumbers to reach a human being

• Cs
      29th of Nov, 2010

Dear Mr. Rangawala,

I am writing on behalf of Remit2india.

Please note that on July 29, 2010, August 03, 2010 and subsequently on August 31, 2010 we have sent a detailed response to you regarding your remittance processed by us.

Also, on July 29, 2010 we had responded to your complaint lodged at Better Business Bureau (BBB) regarding your transaction and the complaint status in our records is closed.

Regards,
    Remit2india

• Wi
      30th of Nov, 2011

Here is a solution to all those poor souls who are getting battered by the cold calls from stupid [censored] at Remit 2 India- Go to your profile and change your phone number to a junk number and let these idiots have fun making the call to nowhere! I tried it and its working well...apparently the [censored] at Remit 2 India are asked to call the customers who have not used their services for some time.