Remit2India / repeated marketting calls and blank calls
I have an account with the company and used them a couple of times to transfer money. But if I don't transfer money for few weeks, they start calling my cell phone to tell me about how great their service is. The calls come from the same number so I have stopped picking them. But it is annoying because they keep calling up to three four times a day every week.
When I contacted their customer service, they told me my number was removed from the database. But I still receive their calls. Unsolicited calls on cell phones are not allowed but this company is not in US so I don't what are my options here.
More Remit2India Complaints & Reviews
- Remit2india.com - stay away from this company! 
- Remit2India - smart cheaters 
- Remit2india.com - customer cheating! 
- Remit2India - remit2india is fraud 
- Remit2India - worst service and not following procedure and their own terms 
- Remit2India - payment not received
- Remit2India - money transfer
- Remit2India - remittance of funds from us giving false promises
- Remit2India - online transfer 
- Remit2India - transfer funds