Remit2India / secure information misuse
I have an account with remit2india for about a year. I have made 2 transactions since I opened the account, the latest a week back. two days after the transaction, My account was blocked. No response to an email I sent to customer service. On calling them, They say, I am supposed to provide a scanned copy of my social security no!! No -where on their website or email do they give in writing about this, and what use is my ss.no, to those in India?? They gave me no clear answers in the 30 mins talk I did, and just said it was required?
I said how can I trust them, when ever week I get random calls on my cell no, from the guys at remit to india promoting some offer, and when I asked them on one such call, why did they not email me about their offers, they said : emails cannot be trusted!! in fact he even went ahead to give me the password of my email account!!! I immediately got the settings changed! and THEY NOW WANT TO TRUST ME WITH OTHER SECURE INFORMATION. DO THEY THINK THEY WE ARE DUMB!!
More Remit2India Complaints & Reviews
- Remit2india.com - stay away from this company! 
- Remit2India - smart cheaters 
- Remit2india.com - customer cheating! 
- Remit2India - remit2india is fraud 
- Remit2India - worst service and not following procedure and their own terms 
- Remit2India - payment not received
- Remit2India - money transfer
- Remit2India - remittance of funds from us giving false promises
- Remit2India - online transfer 
- Remit2India - transfer funds