Remit2India / remit2india is fraud

Remit2India is a fraud company, which though show higher conversion price in its site as compared to other money transferred company but do not give the same rate.

I have checked with my two transaction that i had with Remit2India, I continuously watched all 5 days of transaction period for the conversion rate but i got less conversion rate than they claim to be on third day of transaction.

This is my advice not to go with this site since they are making public fool by showing higher rate but the actual rate is always less than they claim.

Vk

Comments

• Al
      13th of Oct, 2008

Yes remit2india is FRAUD. They hold your money for long time and do not bother to reply to your querry.
    They didnt transfer my money yet just because i chose a wrong bank account. Even after updating the right bank they haven't transfered money.
    POOR SERVICE, LOW RATE AND DELAYED TRANSFER IS WHAT I CALL remit2india.

• Se
      24th of Oct, 2008

I agree with this comment and Remit 2india is a fraud company. Today i book the transaction and somehow i entered wrong amount and want to cancel the transaction. Previously they allowed to cancel online and now they took it out. During my call with customer service they ask me to send mail seperately. It is my money and it is up to me when and how i should send. Avoid Remit2india, they are fraud.

• Pr
      4th of Nov, 2008

Hi Friends,

Remit2india is full of fraud site. They are cheating people, totally cheating portal to send money to India. I strongly hate remit2india portal, the always help people to book a transaction and once you book the transaction that it. their job overs, they wont respond to your mail.

Exchange rate they offer is totally cheat. Recently i booked one transaction they gave 1 rupee difference rate with market value. And then not to use remit 2 india again one person called and he promissed to monitor the transaction, i believe his words and i book another transaction and i gave refference to sales person, they was esponding to my mail until i book the transcation, after remitted from my us bank there is no response, even if i called there is no reply. And i got 1 rupee difference rupee rate with market value.

My dear friend my strong advice is not to use remit2india. SBI is the best site to use.

• Rg
      30th of Oct, 2009

Same here, they said its a wrong account no., however account no was right, no body replies.

• Rg
      30th of Oct, 2009

total fraud, said I entered wrong account no. filing for claim to get money back