Remedy Staffing Portland, Oregon / Hires associates with no available placements.

1 MLKPortland, OR, United States Review updated:

Portland office hired additional associates and did not have any available, immediate job placements or temp assignments. Some associates hired months ago have not yet been sent out for ANY assignments. If this office (#7819- Office Manager- Therese White) does not have the capability to secure additional clients for temp associates to work, then why waste our time with all the testing, assesments, paper work and videos just to not hear a word from the office- ever.

Comments

• Mr
      8th of Sep, 2010

I went through the process, all the paperwork and videos, drug screen and back ground check, and was told that as soon as back grund check came back that they had a job for me, and was told it may not be back for 5 business days. Well its been 2 weeks I have heard nothing, when I called I finally got ahold of somebody and was rudely told to only call on saturdays. When I called on saturda the recording says there closed on saturdays. When I tried several times during the week they refuse to answer the phone. Something is very wrong with this whole deal. Someone should investigate.

• Dt
      16th of Nov, 2012
    Best Best Advice +8 Votes

Remedy staffing in Lexington, Ky does the same thing. They will ask you to call them once a day or once a week to see if there are any job openings. I did that for a couple of months before I they finally found an opening. Not only that it turns out the owner of this particular office will fire you just because he is in a bad mood.