relince gsm sim card / wrong billing

1 India Review updated:

Respected sir, I am a regullar customer of reliance and using yours connection since one year. But now i am suffering from the problem of wtong billing. The billing of month september, octomber, november, december, january was wrong, as some packages was stopped by me on august and i also stop uses of those facilities. But the services was not stoped and the cost of services is also add in my bill i daily went to ur help center they regret and say the complaint has regestered and it will be resolve nearly or in next bill. But there is no resolution for those those wrong billings. Also the bills in which the wrong billing was done (sep, oct, nov, dec, jan) was not sent on my home. Please help me and as i cant pay more for the wrong billing. If not then the last option for me is to quit the services of reliance. Hopefully- shakti bhosale Please contact me, M.o.- [protected], [protected]

Comments

• Rc
      15th of Apr, 2012