relience mobile / Arbitary deductions of balance

1 India Review updated:

In December 09, I was informed by Relience Customer Care Kolkata ( 58200) that activating mobile GPRS was free and accessing Yahoo mail was also free. My requirement was only to fond out whether I had got any mail. If I had a mail, I would attend to it on my computer. First week of January my GPRS was active and I checked regularly to see my cash balance.

On 2 Feb my GPRS went dead. I complained 3 times and the reply from Customer Care (58200) was 'system upgradation' was in progress, to ring after 2 hrs.

On 3, 4 Feb - the same story. On 4 Feb I made a call, which means I had enough balance.

On 5, 6 Feb I complained 3/4 times each day. The same feedback.

On 6 Feb (Saturday) evening I was told I had NO BALANCE. I complained to no effect.

The whole next week I tried to complain to 58200 and www.reliencemobile.com website. No response.

Today, 18 Feb I Top-up'ed my mobile. The SMS read Main balance Rs 181.44 & Promo balance Rs 40.86. When I checked the balance I found Main balance Rs 175.44 & Promo Balance Rs 40.86.

This is absurd. Please look into the matter.

Regards,
Robindra Naath Roy
+91 [protected]
+91 33 [protected]

Comments

• Ra
      17th of Feb, 2008
    relience mobile - Disconnect the connection
    Relience Mobile
    India

Complaints on "Reliance Mobile"

Disconnect the facilities for out going calls

This is to inform you that i have purchased a second hand relience mobile post paid connection from Mr. Mayank Bhatnagar ( Delhi ) Mob no. is 9312185785 . Now i want to disconnect this connection due to shortage of money with me and i m not in the condition of having mobile with me , i can not afford this any more , so i request you to please disconnect my connection as soon as possible and let me know the bill of this month so that i can arrange money and pay you and please note after this month bill ( JAN 2008 ) i will not pay any single amount to relience mobile , so please do clear my all dues and disconnect my connection as soon as possible because my bill date is near about 23 - 24 th of the month So i want you to do this before this.

For any clarification or query you can contact me on my no. given below.

With Regards,

relience mobile - not working from day 2
    RIM
    India
    www.reliancemobileworld.co.in

My phone-9335853228 is not working from day 2 your frenchize people say that server is down . they are teasing and hrashing me mentely the day registration that is 12 of Apr-2008. It still not in use till today(!8/04/2008), kindly do the favour and help me other wise I will go to the court against this Frenchize as well as the Relience mobile company.

C.P.Singh