Reliaparts.com / Never received parts that I ordered & paided for

10004 Wurzbach, Suite #340
San Antonio, Texas
Phone: [protected]
reliaparts.com

Auto parts ordered and paid for in good faith in Oct. 2008 never received parts.

I have called repeatedly and on occasion someone will answer and promise to call back with explanation. Never returns call, lost $185.00.

Used PAY PAL to conduct finacial transaction.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM !!!

Comments

• Ji
      10th of Nov, 2008
    10004 Wurzbach, Suite #340
    San Antonio
    Phone: 888 796 8880
    reliaparts.com

auto parts ordered and paid for in good faith.

filed dispute after three months, promised refund (if dispute would be closed). dispute closed, no refund.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM !!!

• Re
      14th of Nov, 2008

FALSE. On Aug 20 an order was placed for a pair of touneau covers for a 1990 vehicle. On Sept 25 a dispute was opened. A refund was offered or the option of a reorder. Dispute was lifted. Two subsequent reorders were placed in an attempt to fill this difficult order. Customer called to cancel and request a refund on Friday as they were impatient with the process. A cancellation/refund is in place.

• Jc
      5th of Jan, 2009

early august I orderesd a 6disc player for a Ford Taurus sl 1997; paid through Pay Pal and so far no player, no anewer in spite of several e-mails asking for my order. I am begining to believe all the complaints above are real. I wish I had read them before.

• Le
      19th of Apr, 2009
    Phone: 888-796-8880
    Reliaparts.com

Ordered a driver's side interior door panel for a 2001 Lexus. After four months of "your part will be shipped any day now" from "Stacey", nothing ever arrived. I requested a refund of the $140.oo, but have not been paid that either.

The evidence suggests this company is a con. I'm contacting the Attorney General of Texas to investigate.

31st of May, 2009

This company is a scam!!! I paid $260.00 for a seat and did not receive the seat. I am currently trying to get my refund. I would appreciate you contacting me to share any ideas about how i can pursue this issue. My e-mail adsdress is [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Ke
      9th of Nov, 2009
    Texas

Totally UNRELIABLE. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Stacey has been handling my order for my volvo c70 fender that was ordered 15 months ago and it appears that she has NO PROBLEM TELLING LIES. They kept saying that they could not get my fender etc. After getting at least nine months of the runaround; we agreed that a refund would be best. They must have a book of excuses in front of them when they do answer the phone. E-mails and telephone calls are rarely answered