Reliaparts / Never Received my order

TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-796-8880
Greetings,
I paid $ 5.95 to Automix on Sept 7, 2008 to get listing for a Honda rearview mirror part. On Sept 12, I paid Reliaparts $104. for the mirror based on Automix referral. Since I live in Hawaii the price included an extra $25 for priority shipping. In the following weeks I called Reliaparts a few times to see when I'd get the part. Stacey at Reliaparts said they'd shipped. She could not say for sure what method of shipping they used. If it was USPS Parcel Post it may take as long as 4 to 8 weeks. Now, nearly 2 months later I still have no parts but I'm out $109.95.
I called PayPal which is the method of payment that Reliaparts inssists on using. PayPal said they could only process complaints within 45 days of the purchase. This of course is contrary to the 4 to 8 weeks that it may take my package to arrive. Shame on you PayPal!
I must tell you that I think Reliaparts may be inept or criminal in their activities as regarding to interstate commerce and the use of the Internet for commerce.
I suggest that Automix reevaluate the use of Reliaparts in their listing service as they have made your business look bad as well.
Additionally I think that PayPal should extend the period of time in which a customer can dispute a charge.
I'd like to think that this could be quickly resolved but it's already been nearly 2 months so it too late for that.
I hope that I never have to do business with Automix, Reliaparts or PayPal again as I think they are all scams.
Sincerely,
Russell Laros
Ru

More Reliaparts Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Jo
  10th of Nov, 2008
I had a similar situation happen. I paid $275 in April, and 4 months later still didn't get my part. For 2 months, they told me they would give me a refund and I never got it. Now their phone number doesn't even work.
Re
  14th of Nov, 2008
Nov 3 the above let us know the mirror did not arrive to Hawaii. We corresponded with him frequently over the next three days to provide a replacement item. Information needed was not provided. A refund was issued on Nov 7 along with a list of our supplier contacts that had a matching mirror for him to contact directly. After recieving the refund the customer called requesting to place a new order with us.