Reliancemoney.com / pathetic service

1 India Review updated:

nothing works in my reliance money account.. portfolio is not visible.. since 2 months they are sayint that it is under construction.. i want to apply to the reliance power ipo but cant do coz of pathetic service of reliance money..

Ni

Comments

• Pr
      4th of Feb, 2008

I fill a form on 20-10-07 for opening demat A/c in Reliance money but it does not opened till now.

So pls help me in this regard. Thank you.

• Di
      24th of Feb, 2008

Really bad customer service. Unable to access mailbox.

• Gp
      8th of Mar, 2008

What is this ?
    Dear sir/Madam,
    I Submitted the form to open an demat account with Reliance Money on 06Oct 07 , the account opened after three months after submitting the forms , why?

I submitted the request for insta trade to your customers support center on 19 Jan 08 vide token no 604327.
    When there is no action in up to 31 Jan 08 then I gave an email to your customer care stating that token Number but there is no action again. Then I again rang up to your customer support center on 15 Feb 08 and they given me the token No 714309 and assured me to wait for 7 working days . On 28 Feb I again rung up to you customer support center and told the whole episode for instatrade, your rep replied me to wait for two days it will be done . Now it 08 of Mar today nither insta trade aactivated till now nor your rep contacted me on tele/email.
    I trust in Reliance too much , I donot know what is the problam .Now I am fowrding a hard cop of all the emails and this letter also to your superiar adm offrs to look in to the matter.

Kindly look into the matter.
    thanks
    GPGiri

• Sh
      11th of Mar, 2008

My DP ID- 13041400 with Reliance Capital Ltd.

User ID-SHMN0012

Yet to receive the password.

Please do send the password and do the need full.

Contact No 91 9900214532
    Bangalore.

• Sh
      28th of Mar, 2008

i have not received neither any trading report till now when i requested many timesw for the same and nowadays ihave not clear my account and not open insta trading due to account locked/suspend either any other cause .my mobile no.9417926429 kindly sort my problem shortly

1st of Apr, 2008

I applied for demat and trading account in reliance money. I got my kit in one month but did'nt get the password till date.

28th of Apr, 2008

For those of who never received your password, try the Forgot Password function. It sends a new password to your Reliance money mail account. It worked for me.

• Ba
      27th of May, 2008

hey dude girish nathulal chourasia you trying to be funny or god made you so dumb you ###ing piece of ###...you are offering to educate or want to be educated you ###...LIKE A..B..C..D...you ###er where did you copy these alphabets from man..I am dead sure you don't even have that much brains to learn alphabets...bloody ### why the ### did you open the account if you don't know anything about trading?? just because of people like you this indian stock market is ###...penny stocks move like large caps...I get stupid forwarded tips from panwalas buy XYZ @ 30 tgt 300...bloody ### go open a panwala ka thela...i hope you being a chourasia must be knowing how to make it...

26th of Jul, 2008

my insta trade is not working properly. It is very hard to open this site. the link of this site is regularly droped.please do something to solve it.

25th of Aug, 2008

open insta trading please show my marcket please

open insta trade please show my marcket please my mobile no.09466748011

open insta trade please show live marcket please my mobile no.09466748011

16th of Mar, 2009

last one year open my insta trade but not working properly please show my market and solve this problem

16th of Mar, 2009

I have reliance money client my insta trade and reliance mail are does not open till now kindly look in this matter and solve this problem

16th of Mar, 2009

kindly look my instatrade portfolio mobile no 9894200726my email rajendrankani@ymail.com