Reliancehrservicespvt. Ltd / emp. provident fund

1 India Review updated:

Dear Authority,

My name Harindra Kumar and i was an employee of RHRS(P)LTD., My Emp code was RCFM/004694 and date of joining was 05/03/2008.

Now i have left the company around july2008 ( almost a year back )and done all the exit formalities.

Now my complaint is that, i have not recieved my relieving leter and my P.F. amount aswell as my
P.F. A/C No. is MH/VASHI/118056/19088.

That time my salary A/c there and my salaries was coming into that particular account and that account is running today as well, further, some of my known people who were also the Employee of the company that time already have got their P.F. amount into their account.

So i request you to do the needful as early as possible and reply me for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Harindra Kumar
(M):- [protected] (DELHI),
[protected] (DELHI)

Comments

20th of Jul, 2010

Dear HR

My name is Anil Ramesh Patra and I am the employee of RHRS, my employee code is Reln0022 and my date of joining is Aug 2009.

I would like to remind you that my contract is going to end in this month on 31-Jul-2010, and till now i didn't got any information about this.

Thanks & Regards
    Anil R. Patra
    Mob: 0897795586.
    Ext: 30091394

16th of Feb, 2012

dear sir

My name is manju watts and i was an employee of RHRS(P)LTD., My Emp code was RMF00076 and date of joining was 01/05/2008.

Now my complaint is that, i have not recieved my P.F. amount as well as, I Have not my pf number...

Thanx & regards